Reviews for Water, Water, Everywhere
Socrates7727 chapter 1 . 8/6
YES. Just... Yes. This is hands down one of the best fanfics I have ever read!
cannonswife1013 chapter 1 . 7/9
Hands down one of my favorite Drarry reads! Absolutely loved it. I would really love to have a continuation of this story and see what's next for them!
Sonyeke chapter 1 . 6/13
Esto es fabuloso..
gilleanfryingpan chapter 1 . 5/21
This. Thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis! THIS WAS SO FRICKIN GOOD. Omigosh you write so well! I usually, ahem, never read sex scenes in fanfictions, because everyone always make them into rape scenes, but this was, legit, loving, sexual relations. Congrats on being the only person who doesn’t make me feel like killing myself after finding a sex scene! Harry was barely HP, he was like a whole different person. But still so good! The way you portrayed Draco was so beautiful! Please, write many more stories!
BelleFairy13 chapter 1 . 3/14
this was awesome! I'm really picky about drarry but this hit it out of the park! great job I loved it!
hakufandomgirl chapter 1 . 2/24
Wow, Wow,Wow!
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 2/22
Merlin did I miss your Drarry! This was spectacular! Love the different dynamic!

So good!
babyvfan chapter 1 . 2/21
I am so damn ashamed of myself for only NOW just getting to it, especially considering how fucking excited I was when I was tagged by you and you unveiled the beautiful news: YOU'RE BACK WITH ANOTHER DRARRY FANFIC. I was so happy. It's like hearing Rainbow Rowell finally coming back with a sequel to Carry On.

Had it my way, I would have digested this story in the instant I saw the link but sadly I got too busy. But I was determined to get to it and here am I am.

And I all I can say is LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE FUCKING LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE SO DAMN MUCH.

we have a 1920s au theme, which I adore and love so much

we have shy Draco, which is quite rare to see, and confident and proudly bisexual Harry

And it was just beautiful
Sundaegirl99 chapter 1 . 2/19