Reviews for Quackers
Swashbucklist chapter 5 . 10/6/2010
Simply the best-written Marx Brothers story I've ever read! You can get back to it any time you feel like it. Seriously, anytime. Like, soon.
Commander chapter 5 . 4/6/2009
I know this story hasn't been updated in a long time, but I still felt the need to comment anyway, because it's absolutely perfect! I can imagine Groucho and Chico saying every line you've given them. And Harpo is written perfectly as well. :) If you're still out there, I'd love to see this continued-I would imagine that few people can write Marx Brothers humor (or at least write it well), but you've done an amazing job. :)
Aren Elsa chapter 5 . 5/7/2006
Good story...Very good story, I love those one liners Groucho has
LilStripedTomato chapter 5 . 4/23/2005
Oh, I loved it! The randomness and sane-people-getting-aggravated-ness made me giggle uncontrollably! I really hope you write another! I plan to write a Marx Bros. fic myself, I just have yet to come up with a semi-unplotlike-plot thingy. I agree that there are way too few fics about them here. Yours, I must admit, I could picture them doing in my mind... and it was hilarious! Plus Harpo found a use for his ever-present mallet, how fun! (he's my favorite! hooray!) Anywho, I must leave you now for the horrors known as car repair. Toodle-oo and keep up the good work!

Lil
mark s chapter 5 . 1/18/2005
Wacky, crazy and nuts. just like a true Marxs Brothers film. Great. Hope to see more.
Cabel chapter 5 . 8/30/2004
LOL! Written like a true Marx Brothers story. Update Soon
Kitty the drunken butterfly chapter 5 . 7/21/2004
LOL! WOw. My goodness. You have the Marx brothers down to a 'T'.

Keep up the good work!

Ghastly One-Eyed Minno chapter 5 . 7/20/2004
Gah, I can definitely see this happening. XD Keep it up, yo.
Kitty the drunken butterfly chapter 4 . 6/29/2004
LOL! Still love it! Wish it was longer but it's still great!

Update soon!

Qoheleth chapter 3 . 6/28/2004
Dear CryingChild:

Quite worth waiting three months for. Although I'm not sure that Harpo could pull his own harp out of his coat pocket. Mary Poppins, maybe, but not Harpo.

Sincerely,

Qoheleth
Agent Firefly chapter 3 . 6/15/2004
I love the Marx brothers and I love this! You've done a wonderful job recreating jokes just like they would. It's almost like watching one of the movies.
Jeanette chapter 3 . 6/2/2004
I'm very impressed with this fan fiction. It's paced the way the movies are, and the humor is right on the mark. Keep writing!
Joanna Banana chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Marx Brothers category! I didn't know one existed! Happiness! And your fic is the pearl in the oyster... the best I've ever read. Talent, talent! The goose that lays golden eggs. Keep laying eggs! Lay eggs! I'm going crazy, this is so cool, I truly had no idea a Marx Brothers catgory was out there. Congradulations, you've officially been awarded a Joanna Says Your Fic Is The Best Ever Award! My cat is my witness. OK, write more! Lay eggs!
Ghastly One-Eyed Minno chapter 3 . 5/20/2004
Wow... XD You've got the character interaction down perfectly. I'm very impressed - not to mention amused. XD
Kitty the drunken butterfly chapter 3 . 5/19/2004
RotL! THis is such a great story! You have to update soon! It's too funny! You have the characters perfect! Great work!