Reviews for Evil Is A Matter of Perspective
Lucyole chapter 4 . 5/25
Again an masterpiece really good and funny I enjoyed it very much.
lia.a.karas chapter 4 . 5/24
Laughed so hard i fell of the chair with the ending
lorlorgrace chapter 4 . 5/17
I haven’t laughed so hard in a long time. Thank you!
HermioneSnape1983 chapter 1 . 4/15
And the same with Severus too?
HermioneSnape1983 chapter 1 . 4/15
What? So the statue show the true self ? So that means hermione true self isn't human or she is human but her not being human now happened because the statue broke ?
A-Ravenclaw-Demigoddess chapter 4 . 3/18
this story was weird af but I loved every second of it!
snivellivellus chapter 1 . 3/16
What an acid trip of a story. Nice.
LoL, I enjoyed this. Well written and true to your creature stories with my favorite ship SS/HG. Thanks.
You have the most vivid imagination. I love reading your stories. Can't wait for the next one.
BlueHP chapter 4 . 3/11
Yay! Our precious little spiders are coming back!
mom2divas chapter 4 . 3/11
Good ending chapter for this story. I find it funny you "squirrel" at the end there. I use that expression all the time lol
Snowgoose chapter 4 . 3/10
Sprogs! As always, love creaturemione and creatureverus! Your writing makes my entire week when I see that you post!
bakersplus1 chapter 4 . 3/9
Beautiful and different! Thanks for writing and sharing! I really liked the Dryad/Faun pairing :)
kimjo2 chapter 4 . 3/9
Great story and a lovely ending. Thanks so much
Story Please chapter 4 . 3/9
Long last chapter is long. But just what the doctor ordered to perk me right up on a gray and gloomy day. I liked the part with Luna becoming a water nymph (so fitting), and it seems that everyone gets their just desserts (even Molly, though she serves them, mostly, lol). I like the idea of Ron eventually getting to the point that he finds his niche, even if it means staying at the Ministry indefinitely.

And Hermione and Severus are adorable as usual (as are their children). Plus, the fact that they adopted Harry-the-faun was surprising but adorable and lovely.

I love happy endings, and this one was incredibly so. All the animagus forms made me smile. A good end to a wacky, weird, crackficcy tale! :)