Reviews for Vacancy
stevesgaming87 chapter 4 . 8/9/2018
Tentatively following this. Like the opening, but I am REALLY hoping this isn't another 'taylor is railroaded by the prt' or something along them lines.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/3/2018
Shadowstalker put a crossbow bolt in her head
stabertiger chapter 3 . 3/3/2018
Quality writing :)
ShadowCub chapter 3 . 3/3/2018
Stop kissing the memories of GG so much Amy she was a useless thug.
And Gallant you're a fucking idiot.
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 3/3/2018
Intriguing story premise. Pulled me in with the first two chapters, kind of dropped the pull with this one but it certainly doesn't kill my interest. Hope to read more.
Gizmo Gear chapter 3 . 3/3/2018
Damn, shit got bad...
notmyname chapter 2 . 2/28/2018
Awesome! I've been thinking about a Wolverine powerswap for a while, but this is great, the way you added in the Logan elements of amnesia and bursts of animalistic/homicidal rage really transports the character into the wormverse. Only criticism is that in the beginning of this chapter it was unclear what kind of amnesia she had, it sounded like she woke up each morning with NO memories... like not even of the previous few days, like 50 first dates style, rather than her whole life up until a few days/weeks(?) ago. It shortly became clear what you meant, so it's no problem. I just find sometimes authors have an idea in mind of what's going on in their story and they write in the context of knowing what's going on, rather than taking into account the reader's ignorance. A habit not to fall into unawares!

Thank you so much for writing this and I hope your muse keeps singing to you!
LordGhostStriker chapter 2 . 2/26/2018
people need to learn shoot first ask later never works.
Gizmo Gear chapter 2 . 2/25/2018
Damn. Poor Taylor, man. I wonder what happened to her dad...
sgcassidy chapter 1 . 2/25/2018
Yes yes yes! Keep writing. Good story!
ShadowCub chapter 2 . 2/24/2018
Its the damm authorities tryna get another suck to work for them.
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 2/22/2018
Hoping she kills all the merchants, nothing I'd like to castrate more is a rapist.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2018
very good
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 1 . 2/21/2018
If she’s already lost her memory, shouldn’t Taylor have her metal claws by now? Or is she going to receive that gift from Bonesaw or something?
Gizmo Gear chapter 1 . 2/20/2018
Shiiihihihihihit. Dayumn. Wow. Fuckin hell. I gotta see more of this!