Reviews for Fang Under Fang
Brazilwolf chapter 6 . 9/14
This such an interesting story. I’m simply captivated with the plot and everything. I’m just glad that Sasuke at least understands that he is not the only one experiencing pain. Looking forward to reading more
oh boyyy
that hit me hard
when they both started talking about loss
and i love the dichotomy between feeling a lot and feeling not much
kiba sort of reminds me of hana but more muted in a wayy
Whoa. That was pretty chilling, HC accepted. I really like your Kiba even though I do miss akamaeu, poor boys, at least they now have eachother?
Whoa
Prince chapter 6 . 8/19
Could this be... the first step of friendship? :0
WinchesterNimrod chapter 6 . 8/19
I honestly hate soul mate AU's but this...this is beautiful.
The Independent Variable chapter 6 . 8/16
This was such a great update. Seeing them finally interact is such a relief.
Kyunlei chapter 6 . 8/16
And so they meet after the hospital. I hope things won't be too bad for them but knowing you, the awesome author we all love, this naruto fandom and especially with Sasuke involved, things are gonna get even worse from here aren't they? XD Well, I shall hope and pray for them ._.
Slushy8668 chapter 6 . 8/15
I love your work so much! Thanks for the update, I’m looking forward to future developments between Kiba and Sasuke.
MINTERRIA chapter 6 . 8/15
your fics always seem to find a way to make me feel things
slyside chapter 6 . 8/15
Man I can't wait for more of this already
FireCookie chapter 6 . 8/15
. Oh dear, that scene when kiba was in the uchiha district was so spooky. Ill be happy if i dont dream weird tonight. Spectacular! Thanks for updating :)
The-sailing-snail chapter 5 . 8/8
Hello,
Interesting chapter! I needed a while to get into the flow of the story, with Sasukes POV beginning the chapter and all, but reading about Sasukes thoughts of his soulmate proved to be worth it. Although I am a bit confused why you underlined certain sentences.
Is Sasuke sharing his nightmares with Kiba or does he push them off completely? I mean, does he still experience them? If yes, to what extend? Is he aware of Kibas presence?
I knwo it is not a comedy, but I cant shake of the image of Gaara and Kiba (both with eyebags of doom and despair) meeting at the shuninexam and being like "I havent slept in years" "Ha, same".
Have a nice day
Prince chapter 5 . 8/5
Eyyyyyy! I'm excited owo
This slowburn is gr8. Their "i don't care how much it hurts me, I don't want anything to do with you" dynamic is fantastic.
I wish poor Kiba could get a ninken though. I feel bad for him.
The Independent Variable chapter 5 . 8/5
this fic deserves so much more recognition b/c it's just so good. I always so get so hyped when you update. Sasuke's hatred towards Kiba is killing me right now. Like, Kiba deserves better & Sasuke needs some therapy coupled with some hugs.