Reviews for Fang Under Fang
TheAngelicPyro chapter 4 . 7/10
I really like this story.
The-sailing-snail chapter 1 . 7/2
I am very curious. If the bond is platonic, does that automatically make them best friends (or something like that )? If yes, I wonder how that changes the dynamic between Sasuke and Naruto.
I am really glad that Kiba (or your OC as Kiba) are the protagonist. Kiba was my favourite when U started NarutoThank you for your work
have a nice day
Meno Melissa chapter 4 . 6/25
The soul mate au was my favorite. I have been out of the fandom for quite sometimes, but cool stories like yours keep pulling me back !
slyside chapter 4 . 6/10
Like it love it continue it please this is great can't wait for the next chapter sorry for the short review but I gotta go so bye for now
ReadingnerdOtaku chapter 4 . 5/27
Kiba talking to Inoichi, and ino being curious.
You can't imagine my excitement at seeing that this story was updated. I like the idea of Sasuke essentially using the bond as a refuge, it's very coherent with the basic practicality that underlies all evolutionary features. It also makes me keen to know how the bond would be percieved from both sides once the genjutsu fades.
Prince chapter 4 . 5/27
OH GOD PLEASE INO DON'T TORMENT THE SOFT BOI. KIBA HAS ENOUGH PROBLEMS
AxZi chapter 4 . 5/25
My fav part? Can I say everything? But mainly it's your Kiba's personality. Just the sort of things he pays attention to, losing Inuzaki's support, his awkwardness around strangers, his cute "I'm not?" about wearing a mask, his reseaching about soul mates. Very good. Thank you for writing! Also, Inochi was pretty good.
j23d chapter 4 . 5/25
Oh my god, I totally love this! I really enjoyed seeing what Hana thought of Kiba, and Tsume is always awesome in her scenes. I can't wait to see what happens when Sasuke and Kiba meet too. Looking forward to the next update! :)
The Independent Variable chapter 4 . 5/25
Omigod this Is amazeballs(:
THAT MOMENT OF REALIZATION BROKE MY HEART AND I JUST yeah
kiba trying to consider ino's feelings made me soft even tho i feel its unnecessary lol mostly bc im a dirty inosaku shipper and all
sasuke being in kiba's head makes me super curious about what's going to happen next lmao
Aloever chapter 4 . 5/25
The bit with Sasuke in this chapter was my favourite part. He was in Kiba’s mind wasn’t he? Was he seeing kiba’s old home? I like the way that part was written.

I am worried though that this is going to get more depressing because there is a sad undertone to everything and I feel like crying. Cause it’s all due to fundamental differences rather than anyone not really liking each other. How do you resolve something like that?

Thank you for sharing!
Lemini chapter 4 . 5/25
Interesting fan fiction. Quite original ideas. I look forward to continuing.
rg.qiling16 chapter 4 . 5/25
all of it. all of it was my favorite part.

just kidding(kinda), I liked Inoichi being the nice parental figure helping out a lost little Kiba. I feel really bad for this kid, he didn’t get his ninken, his family thinks he’s weird, he just got stuck with a random soulmate that he feels bad about cause other girls like said soulmate. AND he’s painfully shy.

but it’s great, I love it. keep up the good work
justacatthatprocastinatesalot chapter 4 . 5/24
Loved it! This is way too interesting!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »