Reviews for Pursuit
I love this story! What happens next?! Don’t leave me hanging on such a cliff hanger! Keep writing! Do Hiccup’s. Friends ever rescue him?!
Best regards,
Ansleykittylover chapter 14 . 6/18
I don’t care if this story is dead, it will forever and always hold a special place in my Whump fanfic-loving heart. Good on you for writing this, and I hope that, wherever you are in life, things are good for you. :)
ElizabethBathog chapter 14 . 4/17
Thank you for writing this. I enjoyed reading it :)
Jakayla chapter 14 . 2/10
wow
Jakayla chapter 8 . 2/10
Guest chapter 8 . 11/8/2020
I love Viggo!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/10/2020
So good!
But where is Johann and what will happen next
ElenaTheHyperactiveFangirl14 chapter 14 . 10/9/2020
I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm not updating this story anymore. Who knows, maybe I'll come back to it one day...but right now I don't really have any desire to write. I'm doing well, in my freshman year of college, and I still enjoy writing. I'm so thankful to all of you who have read this story and others, and sorry to be that person who abandons stories. Y'all are the best and I wish you the best.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/9/2020
Are you still uploading?
SyrupWriter chapter 1 . 8/26/2020
Is the next chapter still coming or is this story abandoned
Lucy chapter 14 . 8/21/2020
First of all, congratulations for the university thing! I am not a member, but I searched for How to Train your Dragon fanfictions, and I thought this one sounded good, so I clicked on it and it’s amazing! When are you going to update? I can’t wait to see how it ends!
(I’m also known as Starauthor101 on Wattpad. If you have it, it would be really great if you could check out some of the stories I have on there! Self-promotion I know is not cool, but you’re so good!)
apple123 chapter 14 . 6/2/2020
I absolutely love this story! I can't wait for the next chapter! Be safe, and don't overwork yourself! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 3/31/2020
Only four more chapters
Guest chapter 9 . 3/31/2020
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING
Guest chapter 8 . 3/31/2020
I really wish that they forgive each other! Also, I hope to see how things are with the rest of the gang in the next few episodes