Reviews for Pursuit
Guest chapter 8 . 3/31/2020
I really wish that they forgive each other! Also, I hope to see how things are with the rest of the gang in the next few episodes
Guest chapter 6 . 3/31/2020
I really don't want this to end!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/31/2020
Oh my gosh, this us amazing
Guest chapter 3 . 3/31/2020
Perfect.
124gp96cdx5 chapter 14 . 4/2/2020
HAHA Plot TWIST indeed! Bravo! I wasn't sure how you'd get Hiccup and Viggo out of THAT situation.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2020
Fantastic
Pennytoothless chapter 5 . 2/18/2020
This is a heart story Elena!
Pennytoothless chapter 1 . 2/18/2020
It's great I love it!
FunBug9731 chapter 14 . 1/22/2020
Please don’t give up on this story! I know how crazy life can get but I love how you write and need more of this story! I’ve read almost everything you’ve written and this is one of my favorites... I love the character of Viggo it’s very intriguing. Pleas don’t give up and come back to this story!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/2/2020
Now that's what I call a good whump fic
Romantica 123 chapter 14 . 1/1/2020
This Story is the best XD no matter how long you take to update a chapter I still get excited to read it every time , although I hope you update more frequently;) . I like how viggo gets so tricky and even fool hiccup in his act to save him . Besides when are the other riders going to save them , and how will they react to seeing their leader so tortured and in shock ? I'm honestly so excited to see all that and more , please update soon cause this story is so nice and your writing skills and talents are amazing.
DANIELA123 chapter 14 . 12/30/2019
hey, thanks for continue writing this and Congratulations for the university.
Pokey314 chapter 14 . 12/30/2019
I was not expecting that at all. An amazing chapter and I'm so happy to hear that you got your top university choice! I hope that you enjoy your senior year even if it means slow updates; we all have lives outside of writing ;) Good luck with writing the next chapter and have wonderful new year!
Aspylady chapter 14 . 12/29/2019
Nigel! Woo hoo! “Almost” is the key word. It’s not over until Hiccup is completely safe. I hope the island the Riders see is the same one that Viggo and Hiccup are on.
Massive HTTYD Fan chapter 14 . 12/28/2019
I literally dropped everything when I saw this notification pop up. Congrats on the university!

Johann can be an idiot sometimes; and while Hiccup really is not, I hate him doubting Viggo. He should, of course, because Viggo is not inherently trustable, but at the moment, he is.

A little nit-pick, though. I hate that Viggo gives Johann his ‘word’ that he would give him Hiccup; I’ve always seen Viggo as a man of his word? Perhaps not, it really is up in the air in canon. Still, I suppose he doesn’t have much choice here...
261 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »