Reviews for Pursuit
Guest chapter 13 . 12/22/2019
I can see that ,t's been nearly a year since you've updated this story but it's too good and the cliffhanger might just be my doom. Will you maybe keep writing if I beg? Pretty please with whipped cream and cherry on top?
Guest chapter 13 . 11/10/2019
This is such a large cliff hanger!please finish the story but no need to rush
TheDragonWriter chapter 13 . 10/14/2019
Oh. My. Gods. and...WHHHUUUMMMPP!
Ryder0534 chapter 13 . 8/11/2019
This is good! Please update soon!
tahliahliahlia chapter 13 . 7/4/2019
how fruiting dare you

I'm just trying to be alive at 1:42 AM and you're here killing me, how dare you

I will

Eat your pancakes
DANIELA123 chapter 13 . 6/27/2019
Well. I was looking for an exciting fanfic about HTTYD, And I found this one. I read all the chapters and I can't wait for read more. Please update soon. This is so interesting. Greetings from Colombia.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/24/2019
WHAT?! You CANNOT end a chapter like this! *bursts into hysterical tears* POST THE CHAPTER SOON, PLEASE! FOR ALL OUR SANITY! Seriously though, I LOVE that chapter. Probably my favorite one yet... :-)
Update soon!

- Nova
Ravenclaw563 chapter 13 . 6/26/2019
Aghhh please continue. This is a fantastic story!
Grammarosprey chapter 13 . 6/20/2019
Viggo's brain is literally circles. Betray so-and-so to get something, earn their trust to get something, betray them again... he's still awesome somehow, very complex, very interesting, and now he has a backstory! I really thought this fic was gonna be more about Hiccup, and I am pleasantly surprised to find it otherwise, coz Viggo is so much cooler really.
That aside, this is great! Plz keep it coming!
ll Kairi ll chapter 13 . 6/16/2019
Please please please please please update! This is soooo amazing and I literally couldn’t put it down. I know it’s been over two years since you touched it but pleeeeease!
FandomMultiverse chapter 13 . 6/9/2019
OH THE CLIFFIE. YOU'RE KILLING ME SMALLS. Anyway, j really love all your httyd stories! They're always so well written and predictable yet at the same time not! Idk how to explain. Ahhhhhhhh can't wait for the next chapter! I want to know how this pans out hehe
Guest chapter 13 . 5/31/2019
I hope hiccup can get back to his friends soon
SadPotato1 chapter 13 . 5/25/2019
Ohhhhhhh!
Romantica 123 chapter 13 . 5/25/2019
Here's the suspense XD I'm soooo excited to see what happens next . Is Viggo trying to find a way to get him and hiccup out of here , or is he just sacrificing hiccup for his escape? I don't think Viggo is really betraying hiccup . I guess I'll have to wait till next chapter ;) . By the way nice chapter I like it
Massive HTTYD Fan chapter 13 . 5/25/2019
Viggo... I'm not gonna be mad at you. I just want to know what the hell you're thinking and how you plan to make it work.

Great chapter. Love that Viggo came right back to help Hiccup... Oh, and maybe this is a good time for Nigel to step in?
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »