Reviews for Pursuit
CzarnyKot356 chapter 13 . 5/24/2019
Really! Come on! A cliffhanger, not fair. But I'm so happy that you are back. One of the best writers has returned! Yay. And I hope that you won't abandon this fanfic. Right? Also I like those to geniuses working together but I'm also worried about hiccup. Also those flashbacks are so great, no I'm not a sadist but I can appreciate the artism. And for an ending I say can't wait for more!
LodestarJumper chapter 13 . 5/24/2019
Ahhhh! Oh my gosh! I am so excited! YOU UPDATED DAY MADE! THANK YOU THANK YOU! Seriously this chapter is a blessing. :) You are wonderful. I will wait as long as needed for the next chapter patiently and supportive from afar.

Alao-Viggo, darling, what on Thor's name are you doing!? I am so excited i cant even really explain. Thank you. Just- thank you

I am so excited for the next chapter!

(Cliffhanger! Ah!)
Aspylady chapter 13 . 5/24/2019
Not sure what to make of what Virgo is doing now. I had to review chapter 12 to refresh my memory of what last happened.
Shelly Torres Skyssa chapter 13 . 5/24/2019
Yeih! New Chapter. Hey, it's OK, Dear Writer. I know that depression is a bîtch. Also school is hard. And a job is hard as well. You can update even once every five years, and it will be fine by me.
:3/

That flashback he had... It was about Viggo? Or Alvin? Or Dagur?

Oh, no, and after what Johann said, he will start doubting more. Nu!

*Throws arms at the air helplessly* OK, Viggo! Wasn't expecting THAT move. But, HEY, Johann might fall for it. Let's hope Hiccup forgive you, RIGHT?!
124gp96cdx5 chapter 1 . 5/23/2019
Oh boy, Traitor Johann and Stinky Dragon Flyer Krogan are definitely in for a run in by Toothless! This is so exciting! Can't wait to see what happens to them!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/16/2019
That was awesome. Please update
FWTC chapter 12 . 4/19/2019
I love the story so far, and I’m loving parental Viggo. Can’t wait for the next update.
stiltsrosko chapter 12 . 4/13/2019
I freaking love this story. Please update!
Httydfan4ever chapter 1 . 4/1/2019
Hey, you like thepurplewriter333 and katurdi too? SWEET! Ok, you just made my list...THERE DONE! I like your writing. But, I have to agree...you sure are nice to poor Toothless and Hiccup.
Figment145 chapter 12 . 2/18/2019
WRITE MORE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/5/2019
This is so good! Update soon please!
Romantica 123 chapter 12 . 1/6/2019
I'm super excited to read the rest of this story , if you'll continue it ;) . I can't believe I haven't reviewed till now , I thought I did when I first read this chapter . I was rereading this story and my reviews on it , till I realized I haven't reviewed on the last one . Oh hey by the way , you haven't updated from 2 months , and I'm pretty attached to this story so ... Hope you'll update soon ;)
SadPotato1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2018
When are you ganna upload chapter 13? I can't wait to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/5/2018
Hello! Sorry, I just now saw this... almost a month after it was posted...(life happened...)
Amazing chapter! Totally LOVE the suspense! Keep up the great writing, please!

As usual, your verse of the post (Sorry, not sure what else to call it...)
“For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast.”
Ephesians 2:8-9 NIV

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

-Nova
ElenaTheHyperactiveFangirl14 chapter 1 . 11/20/2018
We have our 200th reviewer! Congrats to PutMoneyInThyPurse!
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »