Reviews for Pursuit
ElenaTheHyperactiveFangirl14 chapter 1 . 11/20/2018
We have our 200th reviewer! Congrats to PutMoneyInThyPurse!
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 12 . 11/20/2018
Tordenvaer. Sighhhh. Still loving on the name.
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 9 . 11/20/2018
I must admit to a huge weakness for whipping scenes. And this was a twofer, and I just loved it!
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 8 . 11/20/2018
"He tried his own methods to make me break." God, that's scary.

Just getting caught up now. I really love your Viggo's backstory. And Ryker is way more brutal than his bro, so I don't wonder at him doing worse to Hiccup. The nightmare... and then seeing Viggo and thinking he's still his tormentor... Nicely done!
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 6 . 11/20/2018
"You are not alone in this fight." YeS. LOVE your Viggo backtracking!
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 5 . 11/20/2018
So actually, I really enjoyed the recitation of what Viggo did to Hiccup. And the thing with Savage! I honestly love the idea, and I'm sure I'm not the only fan who would have liked Alvin to rough up Hiccup a bit - but of course the target audience was 5-8 year olds, so I can understand why they didn't do it. But yeah, Viggo talking about how he hurt Hiccup was just a wonderful twisting of the knife.
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 4 . 11/20/2018
I just keep thinking... I really doubt whether Toothless would have left, even if Astrid did... That's the one thing that makes it hard for me to read this chapter... Dagur, yes; "be the leader I know you are" is a great line, and even Astrid might... I think it might need some more threatening to get Toothless to leave.
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 3 . 11/20/2018
I don't know if I've reviewed this chapter before, but Toothless calling Hiccup "his little human" is absolutely spot-on.
PokemonFan chapter 7 . 11/16/2018
Sweet story! Love Hiccup Whump. The riders seem kinda weak though, I know you want to keep them away but Toothless would never leave his Hiccup. I bet you got them following behind like Tordenvaer, right?
tahliahliahlia chapter 12 . 11/18/2018
Hey, this was a brilliant chapter! But just wondering, why is homosexuality explicit content? I'm homosexual, and I find that a bit offencive. Just wondering. Xx
tahliahliahlia chapter 10 . 11/18/2018
Tordenvær is adorable! Actually, is that the right word for a Skrill? I don't think so. xD
tahliahliahlia chapter 9 . 11/17/2018
Oh. Well. I was expecting that, because I've read this before, but, sure!
tahliahliahlia chapter 8 . 11/17/2018
Hello. I have a question. Why are you so evil to everybody in your stories and the people reading your stories? It's seriously becoming annoying! Joking, fantastic chapter!
tahliahliahlia chapter 7 . 11/17/2018
How dare you call me a s- actually no, I'm a sadist.
tahliahliahlia chapter 6 . 11/17/2018
Peace out. Really, Elena? REALLY?
262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »