Reviews for Pursuit
tahliahliahlia chapter 5 . 11/17/2018
Question: how do you get to be religious and write so much whump?
tahliahliahlia chapter 4 . 11/17/2018
"Have fun..." Famous last words, Elena.
tahliahliahlia chapter 3 . 11/17/2018
I think that you are EVIL. I'm rereading this story for like the fifth time. Hehe...
tahliahliahlia chapter 2 . 11/17/2018
You are seriously starting to turn into Queen Cliffy II. BeyondTheClouds777 would be proud.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/14/2018
Such a great story can't wait for more! Please have Ryker somehow be alive like maybe he is being held by johan somewhere and got some of the triple stryke venom that made him go crazy that episode, it's up to you I will still read and like this story reguardless.
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 7 . 11/16/2018
Getting around to reviewing now. I like the backstory quite a lot - the idea with the baby Skrill is, I could see that happening. It's hard to imagine a younger Viggo, but it really is not implausible to imagine something like that! Also, "technically lost my leg because I taunted the biggest dragon in the Archipelago..." WORD, Hiccup! That made me smile so much!
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 2 . 11/15/2018
I never told you how much I appreciated you swapping out 'the heir' for 'Hiccup.' It made the story flow so much better and really, really, really helps me enjoy it and it reads so smoothly. I really respect that!
SweenTheSaltine chapter 12 . 11/15/2018
I love Nigel, he’s great :D

I want to see the triple strike venom please!

I hope Drago and Hiccup have an encounter of some sort, but I don’t know how that will work because they clearly have no idea who the other is in the second movie.
Shelly Torres Skyssa chapter 12 . 11/14/2018
I like a lot Nigel. :D

Now... TRIPLE STRIKE VENOM?!
YOU'RE A SON OF A...!
HATE YOU, JOHANN!

I really love the way you write.
You're so... Wow. Amazing.
Aspylady chapter 12 . 11/14/2018
Why can’t Viggo and Hiccup get away by riding Tor? I know they need to rest and heal but why wait? Great chapter, btw!
Psiphon chapter 12 . 11/14/2018
YAAYY ANOTHER UPDATE!
This story is amazing cant wait to see where you take it.
Pokey314 chapter 12 . 11/14/2018
Wow! I love Nigel here, he's definitely a fun character to play with. Great chapter. I can't wait for the next part; seems like we're almost to the end. Have a great week!
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 11/14/2018
I'm getting caught up on reviewing now that there's an incentive, tbh! Heh - you get to feel very proud that people are fighting over your work!
I was just really struck in this chapter by your Toothless slamming himself into the wall when his plasma blasts don't affect it. We've canonically seen Toothless as a very calm, collected type when he's captured - he goes into almost meditative stasis in "Alvin and the Outcasts," and implements his own plan to get to Hiccup. But there is no doubt in my mind that if he heard Hiccup scream, that rational control would be gone in an instant and he would be so desperate to get to his human, he would do anything. This scene really touched my heart.
Massive HTTYD Fan chapter 12 . 11/14/2018
You've put me in quite te dilemma here. On the one hand, I would love to be #200 and get a one-shot from you... But I want to review now. So I'm reviewing now, because really, this chapter is so very intersting.

Tordenvaer- and it hasn't escaped me that Viggo has shortened that to Tor- has come and is helping Hiccup and Viggo to stay hidden. Viggo has one of his trademark master plans to get them away from Johann and Krogan once and for all- and with Hiccup on the same side, who can stop the two greatest brains in the Archipelago and beyond? Not Johann, I think. Or Krogan, because Krogan's intelligence is, as you put it, mediocre.

And I love Nigel too, from what I've seen of him. He's loyal to Viggo, loyal to the point of risking possible death from Johann as it seems, and that is enough for me. Thank you, Nigel, for putting your best feet forward to help Viggo. And Hiccup. But Johann appears slightly suspicious, and if as he says he can smell betrayal coming from a mile off... Stay safe.

I loved Hiccup's thoughts about Tor, especially that he had been trying to train him for 5 years and now it's actually Viggo who managed. His heartache for Toothless is painful, and I fear there will be more of that as he sees Viggo and Tor interact. Their reunion was particular touching by the way, Viggo and Tor.

Johann's cold contemplation of how to break Hiccup is disgusting, and the Triple Stryke venom... Please not. That would be beyond painful. Knowing your Hiccup!Whump tendencies, though...

Hmm, if I review again at 199... Would that count?
tahliahliahlia chapter 11 . 11/8/2018
OMT. You mentioned me! That's never happened to me before! As you can see, I got an account, and I no longer have to type in my stupid guest name every time... yaa. Great story! I really enjoyed it. This is definitely one of my favourite stories on here!

-Tahlia