Reviews for Pursuit
Guest chapter 11 . 10/29/2018
Hello! Sorry this is a bit delayed... *hides behind hands sheepishly*
This chapter was really good! I love how you keep building it up! And thanks for the pronunciation of... the Skrill LOL
Haha, I also like adding humorous scenes to my stuff... (and quite a lot of sarcasm:))

As for getting an account, I'm not sure my parents would be up for that...

"The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe." Proverbs 18:10 NKJV

I hope that you have a wonderful week!

P.S. Sorry about posting 2 reviews last time... I got kinda confused... :)

-Nova
Guest chapter 11 . 10/28/2018
I’m so glad you’re still updating!
Massive HTTYD Fan chapter 11 . 10/30/2018
:O That ending. God. I loved it. Fluffy? Nah. Amazing? Yep. That's the one.
Not happy about Johann planting seeds in Hiccup's mind. I hate that man. On the other hand, I'm going to say again that I love the ending. Friend. Yes, good one, Tordenvaer. Because you are his friend and he yours. No matter what other... Glares at Johann... people may say, you are Viggo's friend and he is Hiccup's friend and Hiccup is your friend also.

For some reason this chapter didn't send an alert to my email, probably because waas glitching, so I apologise for reviewing so late.
Pluviophile15 chapter 11 . 10/29/2018
The ending was very intriguing to me. I liked it. Thanks for another great chapter!
JChttyd chapter 11 . 10/29/2018
Losing hope for Hiccup here, I feel like he’s dying on the inside... like I have a feeling Johann will break him one way or another because if he can’t what’s the point of keeping him alive. TORDENVAER! SAVE THEM! FOR EVERYONES SAKE!
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 11 . 10/28/2018
Oh, Elena! I cannot TELL you how the simple removal of the epithets suddenly made me feel so much more comfortable and grounded in the story. It means so much to me that you implemented that change. The story packs such a punch now. I loved how you had the dragon's feet landing in 'close-up' almost like we were seeing it on film. So effective! Tordenvaer... HEARTEYES. Love it so much. And I so am looking forward to the next part! Smiling so big that you updated!
Pokey314 chapter 11 . 10/28/2018
I love it! Tordenvaer's part is so cool and mysterious. I really like the back and forth and confusion between all of the characters. Another great chapter ;) Can't wait for the next!
Shelly Torres Skyssa chapter 11 . 10/28/2018
Thank you so much for the update.
Now, on with my messed up thoughts:
They're so father-son like! I love it! When Hiccup said 'it's your turn' I really felt so happy. Though I'm still feeling bad that he always hides his pains, and I nearly yell at Johann for the saltwater!
I DID yell at him when the son of a half-troll WAITED for Viggo to slepp, to put venom words in Hiccup's head (JUST LIKE HE DID WITH VIGGO!).
And he call himDEAR HICCUP'! AGHHHHHHH!
I got so excited when Tordenvær appeared.
And I almost cried of joy when he remembered them. And... And then, he called Hiccup: Dragon Master.
And Viggo: Friend.
Awwwww
You really are a wonderful writer.
CzarnyKot356 chapter 11 . 10/28/2018
Why it have to be so short!? Great chapter! Can't wait for more!
Aspylady chapter 11 . 10/28/2018
Yesss! The skrill has arrived! Don’t let Johann get in your head, Hiccup!
TheHttydRaven chapter 10 . 10/27/2018
Hello! OH MY GOD I love this story!
Just curious - Would you ever consider posting this story to your Ao3 Account?

-Ren
Tahlibahli chapter 10 . 10/20/2018
I just realised that this is the latest chapter. I'm really enjoying this story, so if you don't mind me asking, when will you be able to update? I don't want to rush you, as I understand that you do have a life outside of , but if you could update as soon as possible, that would be great! Thanks!

-Tahlia
Tahlibahli chapter 9 . 10/20/2018
OMT this cannot be happening. AEAEAAAAEEEEEEEE
Tahlibahli chapter 8 . 10/20/2018
I'm super duper confused, but okie!

Great chapter!

By the way, I'm not Christian, I'm an atheist, but I totally respect the you choose to be Christian. I just hope you respect my decision to be an aetheist as well. :)
Tahlibahli chapter 7 . 10/20/2018
Oh no, they hypnotised him, didn't they!?
262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »