Reviews for There's no such thing as a romantic meeting at night
8ouji-Rui chapter 1 . 8/23/2018
Oooh! I love this unique AU! Kagura being the dominant one and unexpectedly gentle is very intriguing! I love this! Great job
CherryBlossomGirl22 chapter 1 . 5/9/2018
Awesome concept and I really liked the calm and trust they seemed to have in each other. Both were a bit OOC but the writing itself was very good.
HaZvisions chapter 1 . 4/27/2018
Omg. Yo~ I was blushing all the way. This was great! I love the setup. I'm finally free from the grasp of uni so I'm gonna binge through your fics~ Thanks for the fic~
Pamme chapter 1 . 4/8/2018
I like it
Hachibukai chapter 1 . 3/14/2018
Awesome! Please tell me this is not a one shot! Pleaaase! What bad smut? It is not!
Kaztrid chapter 1 . 3/7/2018
omg! please tell me that you arewritting the next chapter i mean ohhhh god you are great! i really love the topic soo please act
muguetmuse chapter 1 . 2/22/2018
Interesting concept, especially going through with the age swap! okikagu! Lolol good to see Kags believe in him (i.e. through the samurai dialogue) and develop their relationship as patron-kagema. "He didn't know why he nodded so fast" a bOY is eager, but even his inner thoughts are concise but telling. Kagura is assertive and so sure of herself and sure of him that I'm here for it. Fun work to read, very fulfilling at the end ;)
YrFrnd chapter 1 . 2/20/2018
Wow! Such a rare plot and change of characters...and its overall great!
Ihartkimchi chapter 1 . 2/20/2018
That was amazing! This is the Okikagu fanfic I read wherein Okita is the prostitute and it was a great read!