Reviews for Team Ten
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 3 . 6/11
Can't wait to see where this goes.
Ezeakel chapter 3 . 3/17
The chapter and the development of the story were excellent.
You did a good job in the development of Team10 and their relationship.

Please continue your hardwork.
ShadowTomes chapter 3 . 3/17
Awesome. Keep up the good work.
Ky111 chapter 3 . 3/17
Great chapter, really enjoyed it and I like how Naruto is focussing on improving his speed and has also started working and studying fuuinjutsu.

Looking forward to the next one.

Until then.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 3 . 3/17
Good chapter! I found it to be an interesting read! I wonder who those two unknown ninja were though... Does this also possibly mean that Iwa and Konoha may need to team up? Hmm...

Keep this up and see ya next update!
Lazymanjones96 chapter 3 . 3/17
Interesting stuff looking forward to more
CrimsonDragonGodEMPEROR chapter 2 . 3/4
Loving the story. I would like to know are you doing pairings and if so is it naruto and ino together
ElementShots chapter 2 . 3/4
Excited to see where you take this!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 2 . 3/4
Excellent chapter! I loved it! I especially liked how Naruto is adjusting to Team Ten so well. They’re like one happy family! But I digress. Things are getting good! Please update again soon! I’d love to see what’ll happen next!
Donthedarkdragon26 chapter 2 . 3/4
good pregrosseion and development of naruto an his team. love how you kept some of the stuff the same as canon though.
Ky111 chapter 2 . 3/4
Great chapter, I really like how the team is gelling together and the improvements they all are making under Asuma's teaching.

Looking forward to what and how their first C-Rank mission will go.

Until the next one.
adislt chapter 2 . 3/4
hope next chapter you will include element affinity of ino and shika , i think there's no way only naruto that get checked his elm affinity. and please don't do wave mission at least don't do it like in canon
Ezeakel chapter 2 . 3/4
good chapter please continue.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 1 . 3/1
Interesting start! You’re off to a good pace. I’d like to see where this’ll go. So please, update again soon! This has caught my interest. Especially if it’s based off of Better Left Unsaid!

Till next time!

~Antex.
naruita14 chapter 1 . 2/24
J'ai adoré le premier chapitre.