Reviews for Team Ten
GreenGrizzly chapter 1 . 8/11
Two character's dialogue can't exist in the same paragraph. Any book with more than one speaker will give you a clear example.
Ky111 chapter 4 . 8/8
Awesome chapter and now I can't wait to learn the fate of Shikamaru. Going with the assumption that he'll live hopefully this will give Shikamaru the push he needs to better condition his body and improve his taijutsu so he can better defend himself when opponents get to close to him or perhaps gets a defensive weapon like a kodachi or some other short sword and learns some Kenjutsu, as Shikamaru isn't built to be a close range fighter nor is he the speediest so a weapon like a short sword would help him even the playing field when he's in a close range bind.

I overall like what your doing with the Jinchuuriki although I would like to see them keep the Biju cloaks as I find those really cool and they can lead to epic battles but as it's your story and that means you do what works for you and your story.

Until the next one.
Himeko chapter 4 . 8/5
Please, that your fanfic be NaruIno ... only NaruIno... I love them together.
rosenightmare521 chapter 4 . 8/6
Nnnoooo god dame cliff hanger but knowing Naruto he’ll jump in the way which will be so bad ass lol please update soon
Well... Thats that
Don’t like what your doing with them it’s way better in canon.
Tygreezy25 chapter 4 . 8/4
Update soon
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 4 . 8/3
Whoa...insane chapter! I LOVED IT! I especially liked how you made Jinchuriki more...human than beast. Good work on that. As for an idea for the Eight Tails, maybe it can grant extra limbs in battle? Like a tentacle or something? Or maybe secrete a poison through touch? Some octopi are known to do that. I digress though.

Can’t wait to see what’ll happen next! Update again soon!
Ezeakel chapter 4 . 8/3
Nice chapter.
Despite that I do not agree much on the jinchuriki power system but I understand your reasoning.
Owe will Naruto have scars from his fight? Because technically he has fast healing ability, regenerative power.
NARUMOKA chapter 3 . 7/25
can you please continue and complete this story
Allthegoodnameswheretaken chapter 1 . 6/21
please update soon
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 3 . 6/11
Can't wait to see where this goes.
Ezeakel chapter 3 . 3/17
The chapter and the development of the story were excellent.
You did a good job in the development of Team10 and their relationship.

Please continue your hardwork.
ShadowTomes chapter 3 . 3/17
Awesome. Keep up the good work.
Ky111 chapter 3 . 3/17
Great chapter, really enjoyed it and I like how Naruto is focussing on improving his speed and has also started working and studying fuuinjutsu.

Looking forward to the next one.

Until then.