Reviews for Rivaled Love
Twiggywashere chapter 8 . 3/16
MORRRRRRR!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
TheGuardian'sOfTheFishbowl chapter 8 . 4/25/2013
It's too bad we'll never see the end
This "ending" was pretty great tho
I can survive
Great fic
Till next time...?
Celestial Dust chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Oh goad,whyyyyyy!*falls to knees*Why should all great stories end in cliffhangers!*shakes fists ar sky dramatically*What mighty being have I pissed off to deserve such thing?Whyyyyyyyyyy…

Ok I haven't completed this story yet but while saving it in my Reader-Chan I unintentionaly saw the last line,and then with a sudden realization face I remembered the last update date of this and realized OH MY GOD THIS STORY is freaking ABANDONED!O whhhyyyyyyyyyyy*gets blows by the wind*
StarrySapphire77 chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
Amazing i love flareshipping
Akila-Massri chapter 8 . 7/17/2011
God I stayed up all morning reading all these chapters so worth it! o3o I couldn't pull myself away! 8D I love the detail! but Shi-san! YOU BETTER CONTINUE THAT SCENE AT THE END OF CHAPTER 8! / or the yaoi-reaper is coming for you I love the details but don't shorten out the hottest part in your story!
Cele-chan1 chapter 8 . 9/4/2010
i can't wait 4 da next chapter!
Vaporwatergirl chapter 8 . 6/18/2009
Poor Yami. Is this it? i hope not this story is great. I hope its not over
Hocapontas chapter 8 . 4/21/2009
WOW! Yugi and Yami are so intertwined that they don't know where one begins and the other ends! I love it when they become one! It is so cool! Looking forward to next chapter!
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 6 . 4/3/2008
I ADORE ALL, and I mean all, of your stories. You're brillant, just brillant!
Electric Raijin chapter 8 . 3/14/2008
This story is fantastic,

I do hope you finish it.

But judgeing by the date this was created..I think its been forgotten lol. Buf If not I would enjoy to read what ever is coming up next,

I wonder..will Yami (Atem) and Kaiba do it together alone in the present 8) xD

A girl can wish right?
redconvoy chapter 8 . 2/8/2008
When are you going to continue this story? I liked it. I see you are writing other things.
ravanwolf chapter 8 . 1/6/2008
0.0 Quite frankly... I LOVE IT! Hmm... the characterization is perfect, exactly how yami & seto would interact if this ever happened.
Wild Dragon's breath chapter 8 . 1/5/2008
Tense. And It's not too graphic therefore not uncomfortable. Go shi-koi! I wait in anticipation for the next chapter.
starrose98 chapter 8 . 4/18/2006