Reviews for Forgettable
Cylon One chapter 3 . 6/15
That was a fun one.

Certainly was able to see that Flare’s words were not exactly the right ones to say at the time he did to Olivia.

Well, that sort of stuff just happens sometimes in any relationship.

One of my favorite bits that happened in this was when Olivia was looking around for the source of the music that played along with the song sung by Wallflower.

Loved it.

Reminded me of a similar thing that happened in an episode of Family Matters.

Also loved the Doctor Who references with how names from it were similar to what we know in this world.

Doc Who instead of Doctor Who and the Silent instead of Silence.

Just Perfect.

And convenient a subject of interest shared by Olivia and Trixie for them to talk about while Sunset’s off doing what she’s going to do while they wait.

Wonder if the TARDIS would still be called TARDIS or something else.
It was as good as I expected it to be.
Which is good good.

Loved when Sunset brought up her being asked out by Cloudflare and the kiss they shared back then when she saw those memories were gone from him.

Kinda tells me that she still feels something for him even with that ship not going on anymore.

I like how Olivia is putting things together on what's going on with Sunset and her claims on being her and the others' friend that she doesn't remember anything about.

I can only assume they'll work together near the end and I look forward to it.
Or whatever does happen.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 4/15
Good start to the latest story to take place in the alternate Equestria Girls world where Cloudflare and Olivia live.

Always eager to check whatever new deal to happen in this neighboring reality to the original one from either 'Flare or Olivia's pov.

I usually like 'em so much I almost prefer to start checking things out there before seeing what went on originally.

Look forward to next chapter.

Oh, just loved the reference to Doctor Who and the recent gender change of him.