Reviews for Cycles
Todd chapter 1 . 6/28
I decided to read this story (and the other earlier "Pendragon" stories you'd written) before going on to the new Grail Quest story, as a refresher.

I liked this one a lot - including the hint about Rory having a past incarnation at King Arthur's court (presumably Gawain, since he's often been linked to Cuchulain).

Was Bridget's arm intended as an echo of Nuada of the Silver Hand in Irish myth?

I'll need to reread earlier "Pendragon" stories to find out who Mandy and her mother were.
Dr. Algae chapter 4 . 2/23/2018
I'm not sure I should be reviewing this fic, as it's basically one big advertisement for my own fic but... what the Heck?! :P

Watching you play with my babies made me feel like a proud papa and bringing in Fionn mac Cumhaill was the kinda stoke of genius that makes me burn with jealousy for not having come up with it myself.

Go raibh míle maith agat!
GregX chapter 3 . 2/21/2018
The idea of the memories of two past lives being too much for Rory to handle was brilliant. Brilliant is an appropriate word for this wonderful crossover between your Pendragon and Algernon's "Heroes of Ulster". Arthur and Rory play off each other well, and Molly is always fun.

Seeing Duval on stage is always a treat, always intriguing considering the mystery he is still shrouded in.
GregX chapter 1 . 2/21/2018
Been waiting for more Pendragon, I eagerly await where this goes.

Sam's real identity? I think I've figured it out.