Reviews for This Never Happened Before
109 chapter 5 . 6/3/2019
It’s lovely! Thanks for writing!
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 5 . 3/19/2019
I am not sure what happened. All I know is, I've lost sleep and I am asking why I haven't watched The lake house? :D
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 3 . 3/19/2019
KYAAAAAAAAA! It is soooooo like Jaime to dive in. I can imagine a sexy, charming, confident lion who has his eyes on his prize. I FEEL sorry for Hyle. To be honest, I've always imagined moden AU Brienne to be emotionally unavailable. Very similar to Elinor in Sense and Sensibility. :D
bolinthings chapter 5 . 7/10/2018
Omg, Sandy! Melisandre! I'm so stupid. This was beautifully written. Lake House is one of my favorite movies.
bolinthings chapter 1 . 7/10/2018
Had to pause reading and say, that dog in the movie looked like a legit hobo. Cute. But just hoboey.
Aria DeLoncray chapter 5 . 6/29/2018
Loved this!
StoriedSiren chapter 5 . 3/15/2018
This story should honestly have so many more reviews than it does. I just stumbled on your work and I LOVE it.

I haven't seen this movie in years, but it started coming back to me as I read this...and then I forgot all about it anyway because I was completely enchanted by the Braime unfolding right in front of me.

You've got an amazing talent for modernising the characters without losing who they are at the core, and it shines through here. It was a pleasure to read! Thank you for sharing!
mischiefaccomplished97 chapter 5 . 3/5/2018
Hey, this story was beautiful. I cried when I realised about the accident. But the end brought a smile to my face. Being a diehard JB shipper myself, I loved the way you brought these two together.
Loved it. Thanks for sharing this story. Hopefully you'll write more on this cute couple.
Hildeknef chapter 5 . 2/27/2018
F**
That was awesone!
I love you. I love your stories. I love your view for Jaime and Brienne.
Damnit you are a genius.
I will smile the hole day...no... the hole week. Thank you. Thank you so much in all ways.

Much greetings from the snowy germany.
Minna Vipera chapter 5 . 2/24/2018
I love it. There’s no other way to describe it other than perfect. You did however get me quite nervous at times...
I haven’t really read that much Jaime/Brienne stories, but if they’re even only half as good as this one, it’d be worth giving it a go. Thank you for this lovely little pearl!
MyOwen chapter 4 . 2/23/2018
Nooooo. What happened?
Waiting with abated breath.
HappierThanIDeserve chapter 3 . 2/22/2018
I love everything you've written, and this is no exception. Please, keep it coming!
MyOwen chapter 2 . 2/22/2018
Sooo beautiful. I'm so excited to read more.