Reviews for My secret your secret
Silverfox1 chapter 8 . 1/23/2005
So, is this the end? It seems everything has been solved now, but somehow I feel like there should be more.
Silverfox1 chapter 7 . 10/31/2004
Hm... was it really wise to destroy all clues? What effect will Samantha's death have on Cavalry Command? And somehow I doubt the rest of the Star Sheriffs will simply give up. (By the way, check out the words to become and to get in your dictionary. It's a common mistake, but easily avoided once you know the difference.)
Silverfox1 chapter 5 . 7/16/2004
Finally the new chapter! It was quite exciting to read, but still didn't bring me many answers. Ah, the suspense!
Silverfox1 chapter 4 . 3/29/2004
Oh dear. Somehow I have a feeling Jesse is going to run straight into the last three people he wanted to meet ... But how does Mr. Rider fit into it all? Still puzzling over that one.
chryssantes chapter 4 . 3/22/2004
Jesse will meet his mum during night and Saber has a younger brother,a half brother who is unknown to other people...
Ahem, I think I got it!
Please continue your story, I beginn to love it!
Eien chapter 10 . 11/13/2003
wow

i like it very much (particulary Fire even if he is a woman in this fic **)

please continue
Manxsama chapter 10 . 11/13/2003
please

the story is very interesting **

please go on
Mary chapter 10 . 7/5/2003
Sorry for not reviewing earlier... I was so bussy in the past few weeks. Hope your exams went well! Will write something more constructive when I have some more spare time!
Anything chapter 10 . 6/9/2003
WoW! getting more interesting! I love the plot line so far. Please continue!
Mary chapter 10 . 6/8/2003
Thank you for posting more! Great! Will read it again tomorrow - when its not so late and write more!

But its getting really interesting!
mary chapter 8 . 5/28/2003
could u e mail me whenever u post the next chapters?

Wud b really gr8!

THX
mary chapter 8 . 5/24/2003
ok - exams are important...but it would be great if you could find some time to continue the story! I really do enjoy reading it and it is getting even more interesting!
mary chapter 8 . 5/24/2003
mary chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
really interesting... plz continue!
Claudia6 chapter 4 . 4/13/2003
The story becomes more and more interesting.

Continue, please!