Reviews for Forgotten life
Red wolfs chapter 1 . 9/25
I really liked your story, and yes, please please PLEASE do a sequel. Also what did you mean in the last chapter when you said Goku's smile was fake and that the bond between Goku and Supreme Kai hurt when he transported back to the Kai planet? Is this somehow gonna turn into a Supreme Kai/Goku/Vegeta threesome relationship story... Or am I just crazy and reading to much into it?
PixelezOtaku chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
No but there is a fan-made series some group of fans call DBZ AF that has west Kai,SSJ4 Broly,Xicor,Omega(Good),and some few others I can barely name
Lollypopcat chapter 10 . 2/11/2014
I think there is going to be a new season of dragonball z this year or in 2015 :)
amiraalexander1999 chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
I love how the story is keep on and don't stop unleashing your imagination
I'm just sayian chapter 9 . 5/14/2013
Everyone wants a sequel! You should post the chapter up.
Kayla chapter 9 . 5/12/2013
That was the best Fanfiction I have ever read you should do the sequel
vegetajacoballdai chapter 9 . 10/4/2012
GxV4ever chapter 9 . 11/12/2011
LOVED that story! Im a total GxV fangirl 24-7! Please! write a sequal! This inspired me to try my hand at GxV yaoi fanfic!
cara9001 chapter 10 . 6/23/2011
i completely love this story i'm so glad you decided to do a sequel
Alicia Renee chapter 10 . 12/28/2010
I cried too! I'm pretty sure there isn't anything after GT :'( It sucks! Oh and by the way,love the story! Poor Veggie was all alone though! *sob* Poor little Prince!
lil m chapter 10 . 9/27/2010
there is no seres after gt.
geta-gfan chapter 9 . 1/23/2005
I would love a sequel , great fic
geta-gfan chapter 10 . 1/23/2005
I love it.:Waiting for sequel: I would love to know what more can happen also want to see some more geta/goku .Dont forget of the sequel :still waiting:

Child of the Dragon chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
OMG, Have I not reveiwed this fic yet? ::slaps herself:: Bad CoD! Bad, bad CoD!

Anyways, GREAT FIC! I love it! Vegeta's so innocent when his memory is gone! Aw...

Wait...I did review one of you fics...was it the other one? I'M CONFUSED! _

Okay...I need to go cry cuz I'm lost and confused then read more of your fic...catch you later...

~Child of the Dragon.
Kokoro Okami chapter 10 . 12/17/2003
First of all, your story is really good, but I felt sorry for Geta very often.
As for your question: Im sorry but there is no other serie after gt. GT already wasnt made by A. Toriyama but by his helpers and most people think Goku died at the end when he flies away with shenlong. *sobs uncontrolably*
There IS a serie called DB AF (After Future) but nobody knows where to find it because it seems to only exist as a manga made by some fans years ago. Its not really good and I dont know whats about and so on but many of the people I know say its crap...
Well, sorry again for disappointing you but I think its all right as long as we can read/write FFs and my computer doesnt break again.
Hope to read more from you soon!
(I added you to my fav-Author-list in case you want to know! )
cu. K.