Reviews for A child without a name
WhiteElfElder chapter 13 . 7/15
There goes Kitt, headlong into flight and probably PTSD episode.
DarkRavie chapter 13 . 7/14
fanficnewbee chapter 12 . 3/8
I feel so sad for both Nai and Kit... but for Kit the feeling is greater, Kit doesn't have any sense of stability at the moment. Nai has Gareki yes he's not there right now, but he knows that he has a place with him based on the short amount of time that they've interacted he's bonded with him first, the Circus second. Also, his empathic abilities are not as limitating as Kit's are. While Kit only has uncertainty with Karoku "gone" and while his bond with Hirato seems to be growing fast there's also another group trying to take him away from this certain stability. Thank-you for the update.
DarkRavie chapter 12 . 3/5
WhiteElfElder chapter 12 . 3/5
Tom is not going to be pleased if he cannot have Harrison/Kit back.
WhiteElfElder chapter 11 . 8/16/2019
If Bella is not dead already, she will quickly wish she was when Tom returns home.
DarkRavie chapter 11 . 8/15/2019
fanficnewbee chapter 10 . 7/7/2019
I really like this story, hope you can continue it one day. Thank-you.
APridefulSin chapter 10 . 5/8/2019
ooooo
WhiteElfElder chapter 10 . 5/8/2019
Marvolo's best bet is to find a way to share Kit.
DarkRavie chapter 10 . 5/8/2019
DarkRavie chapter 9 . 4/10/2019
WhiteElfElder chapter 9 . 4/10/2019
Well, some interesting additions to one of the main characters.
DarkRavie chapter 8 . 2/10/2019
WhiteElfElder chapter 8 . 2/10/2019
Great...mind tricks. It is a good thing that Voldemort is there as his mind should be able to repel whatever illusion is being created.