Reviews for What Is Supposed to Be
JTrev1ll1an chapter 6 . 4/23
Another wonderful story!
castle2126 chapter 2 . 8/16/2019
Great story and great work regarding Backett's insecurities. But why does Castle always comes second to her - it's my life not your personal jungle gym, it's most important thing in my life(her mother's case), I will get more opportunities and castle don't make this about us it's about me(watershed), and of course season 8, and as always in this story "castle we have a case to solve" why can't she put Castle first for just once and talk about things no she have a job her career always comes first. It would have been nice if she just talked more about her feelings rather than later which would show Castle that he worth more than anything like Castle always put her.
natters chapter 6 . 7/22/2019
Good fic
Guest chapter 6 . 1/4/2019
Re-read it! Even better the second time around!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/11/2018
After your most recent Caskett story I had to check out your other stuff, and now I’m binge reading to my heart’s delight! This is great! You’re really good at writing these two!
Sniper650m chapter 2 . 9/7/2018
"Because she never wanted to face a future where Castle didn't bring her coffee. Never wanted to face a future where Castle didn't love her." I personally think these the two greatest sentences/lines in Castle Fandom. Very good.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/29/2018
Love it. Thank you. We read only Castle.
Caskettlove77 chapter 6 . 5/28/2018
Great writing! Love the way you wrote them.
philliesfan1000 chapter 6 . 4/11/2018
I loved this story. Thank you.
susieque65 chapter 6 . 4/10/2018
I really enjoyed reading your story, in fact I'm going to try and read more of your stories. I really enjoyed your take on the various episodes you made references to. Your approach was so true to the feelings they had for each other. I look forward to finding more and reading more of your stories.
I'm Widget chapter 6 . 4/10/2018
I love this! But oh, no! This is the end? Ack! No, no, no. Please... give us a sequel, showing that Thanksgiving celebration. Pretty please? :)
pherman015 chapter 1 . 4/7/2018
Love your stories, hope you keep on writing them, I never tire of reading about Caskett
SusanCastleFan49 chapter 6 . 4/6/2018
Thanks so much for the great story1
Guest chapter 6 . 4/4/2018
Perfect end to a lovely story. Thank you.
SeannysMom chapter 6 . 4/6/2018