Reviews for Coming Home
Tpsoftballdad chapter 1 . 9/30/2020
Very well done story showing Sarah regaining her memories and ultimately seeking out Chuck. Thanks so much for sharing.
bahall1964 chapter 1 . 3/2/2018
This was a very sweet and loving story about Chuck and Sarah. I really enjoyed it and loved how Sarah realized she needed Chuck in her life so she went and found him. You did a wonderful job. I can't wait for your next adventure.
avidlector chapter 1 . 2/24/2018
I liked it, well put together. As an aside you did touch on the most valid point as to why Sarah would not have been taken back to active duties by the CIA. With no memories of 5 years worth of missions Sarah would have been dangerously exposed to countless potential enemies with no hope of recognising them. She would have been a liability to herself and any team members as well as mission success.
wilf21 chapter 1 . 2/24/2018
A very sweet story with a lovely outcome.
baldcoder chapter 1 . 2/23/2018
Awe, it's gushy inside. Nice and sweet. Thanks for sharing!
uplink2 chapter 1 . 2/23/2018
Good story. A very realistic way for the memories to return. And we all know Chuck would always welcome her home no matter how long it took. She was his wife.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2018
Given the long timeline with zero contact I found myself hoping that Chuck would open the door to reveal his very beautiful and very pregnant girlfriend. Sarah lucked out.
fezzywhigg chapter 1 . 2/23/2018
What a nice little story. Thank you.