Reviews for Why Her? Why Now?
What a wonderful fantastic beautiful ending!
I love this. Can't wait for Liv's POV
CityGirl7768 chapter 8 . 3/19
Very nice. You might have had hesitation about writing the last two chapters but i think they are very well written. Looking forward to more.
drstacib chapter 8 . 3/18
Again. Awesome. Now they just need to talk. :)
drstacib chapter 7 . 3/18
Great chapter! Ready for Liv’s thoughts on the night!
Lyssa813 chapter 7 . 3/18
I thought this was a good chapter! You got your point across and sex definitely is not like it is in the movies and I’m glad you hinted at that! They both have the same feelings for each other so I hope they both lay their cards out in the next chapter!
motherbearof3 chapter 7 . 3/18
This is good! Really! I know what you mean about writing smut. I always question myself. Is this the right word? Does it sound corny to read? To say out loud? But this is good! Real life sex is never like it is in the movies where they get multiple takes. You got the point across very well and being very real without being explicit. : )
Marlene chapter 1 . 3/7
Barba leaving the show was the same for me. I kept waiting for the writers to get them together. I'm still watching my DVD's from when he started on SVU, over and over again.
Lyssa813 chapter 4 . 3/6
Getting closer to barson! Nice hearing about Rafi’s Wild side!
Lyssa813 chapter 3 . 2/28
Starting to get to the good parts! Can’t wait for more! I love Barson!
CityGirl7768 chapter 1 . 2/24
You have my intrest. Cant wait for more.
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 2/24
Oh goodness! I can tell this one is going to get crazy good. I am so ready for an update and to see how he explains his behavior to Olivia.
Lyssa813 chapter 1 . 2/23
Ooo good start! I’m a fan of Barba and benson together but totally curious about Barba and Linda. Kinda hoping maybe Linda hurt Barba and Liv goes alll crazy protective of him.