Reviews for Ryoga for dinner
lumutness chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
You just give me a goosebumps. There should be laws against mutilating cursed animals.
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
HE COOKED RYOGA?
potterinu chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
humor? more like horror.
steamrick chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Lol, ouch.

Getting a bit close to cannibalism, but funny regardless. I like.
Annii Uchiha chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
thats so funny! today i was very bored then i came here to , and found this fanfic. and now i'm very happy! thnx! i shall follow u! xD
Stormjade chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Ohnoes, Ranma you bad boy! Amazing story, witty and creative!
Accidentally The Whole Fanfic chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Mmmm! Them's good eatin'!

(I'm curious, though, as to whether or not Ranma killed P-chan first then boiled him... he probably would have had to... but do dead people still retain their Jusenkyo curses? Would've been a hoot if P-chan's remains had turned into chopped Ryoga chunks the moment they hit the boiling water.)
Morality0duality chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
EVIL YOU HAD HIM EAT RYOGA. WHEN HE HIMSELF FEAR BEING RAPED!
chronodekar chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Loved it.

Honestly, its a wonder why I haven't seen this earlier...

-chronodekar
EmeraldGlee chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Aww...poor Ryo-chan! It's a good thing that Ranma's too honorable to actually do that to Ryoga and the fact that Ryoga's too tough to let that happen.
tatewaki2000 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Aw. How yummy!

I wonder where Ryoga went. :D -innocently blinks-
Princess Asuna chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
LOL wicked and crule i LOVE IT XD _
dglsprincess105 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Is he going to eat Muuse next?
hellhound-d.o.w chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
So...freaking...evil... I LOVE IT! Couldn't have happened to a better porker.
Arcalargo chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
That was absolutly horrible! I loved it!(Does that make me a bad person? Oh well.) Brava! That was the best laugh I've had in a while.

And as for some of the people commenting that only Genma and Soun would have known about the Ryoga's curse, that might be true. However that isn't why Kasumi and Nabiki left the table. They just happened to realize they were about to eat Akane's pet pig. Just my 2 cents.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »