Reviews for A Rival Romance
GrammarNazi1598 chapter 1 . 8/12/2022
I only have on issue, really, with this story. Foxes are vulpine, not canine. Other than that, fantastic start to a fanfic. I've always enjoyed a good Highschool AU.
VixenSerael21 chapter 18 . 6/16/2022
So good! I didn't know how you were going to keep it going for 18 chapters and still interesting, but you totally pulled it off! Thank you for writing such a fun AU.
Pentastic chapter 18 . 6/13/2021
Cute story
Rose the Fox chapter 1 . 4/2/2021
...judy... u savage bunny XD
United Pizza chapter 18 . 10/22/2020
This was one of the first Zootopia fanfics I read and I really doubt I can think of the words to express how much I loved this story, but I will try. XD

This story affected me in a way that not many stories are able to, making me feel almost as if I was living it rather than just reading words on a screen. It was so packed with detail and yet, it was never boring. I can still remember being 'on the edge of my seat' pretty much all the way through, always excited to see what would happen next. It had humor, it had emotion, it had background details about the school and teachers and such that added so much to that feeling of being immersed in the story...

It's been over a year and a half since I read this the first time, but I can still remember how much this fic impacted me. I was so excited that I read the entire story in two nights, and while I was incredibly sad when it was over, it was such an amazing ride and I don't regret a single moment of reading it. I can almost still feel the 'shivers' I had when I first read this story. Those first few chapters especially; reading those was an experience that can never be replicated.

I could go on and on about how much I love this story and why I liked which parts as much as I did (like my personal favorite line "Why would you do that, you moron!") but I don't want this to get unreasonably long.

10/10 and still one of my favorite fanfics ever.
uglyygurl22 chapter 18 . 9/23/2020
this ending is so good lmao, starting to realize that you're just so good at that, I wished there was more bc I wanna see others reaction, enjoyed this one tho, I love how differentit was relating to high school fics in this fandom, on to the next fic from you!
uglyygurl22 chapter 1 . 9/22/2020
lmao I did not expect that-
AdolphaMoon chapter 11 . 4/9/2020
dont worry abt disney suing- youre not making profit off of this so youll be fine!
LAX Ro-Foxxo chapter 18 . 2/28/2020
This was amazing. I'm probably going to make a sequel to this story. :3
Ikanni123 chapter 18 . 2/9/2020
This is the best Zootopia AU (I have only read Zootopia fanfics) I have ever read. This one was perfect on so many levels. Every character had ther own role to play and you wrote in the characters in their roles perfectly. The beginning raised a few questions for me but everything came together like a well sewn rug with a high thread count.

I really hope that you will write a sequel. This story got so much potentional. Imagine all the things that could happen with Judy and Nick through college, the ZU's Criminal Justice program, The ZPD academy and the job as Police officers itself. It's quite a large dose of imagination waiting be written down on paper, wouldn't you say? Even if you don't do it I am still grateful that I got to read this gem of yours.

Awesomely done Fox in the hen house!

The only critic I got is that this story should be checked for spelling and grammatical errors. My English is not that good so take it with a grain of salt.
nightmane chapter 18 . 1/9/2020
Could not hit the favorite button fast enough for that ending, fuck I wish there was a bit more fluff ending but that ending was fucking great by itself, nother story well done and tucked neatly in my favs.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/19/2019
jaja pobre oveja
Guest chapter 17 . 9/19/2019
cielos que liberales mis padres ni de broma me permitirían dormir en la misma cama de un hombre aún si solo fuera dormir
Guest chapter 16 . 9/18/2019
cielos esa ovejita jaja se convirtió en un lobo y jaja que tierno nick y judi
Guest chapter 15 . 9/18/2019
cielos ajjaa pobre ovejita la están haciendo pasar por loca