Reviews for A Rival Romance
skeali chapter 1 . 2/23/2018
Love it! Can’t wait for more!
AStoryTellerBook chapter 1 . 2/23/2018
completely caught me off guard, I'll tell you that.
anyway, can't wait for more. haven't read a story from you in a while.
Fox Addict chapter 1 . 2/23/2018
I love high school AUs
Sapperjoe85 chapter 1 . 2/23/2018
well didn't see that happening
Vince Fangway chapter 1 . 2/23/2018
Well, that ending was unexpected. I bet this is going to be an interesting ride.
PizzaFoxx chapter 1 . 2/23/2018
This is gonna be another amazing story
guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2018
I like it already. Cudos on the ending. I did not see that coming. Keep up the great work.
GhostWolf88 chapter 1 . 2/23/2018
Ok, started off normal enough, just like real high school. I can't help wondering if this is (the last paragraph) actually happening, or if Judy's have a but of a daydream/nightmare...
GusTheBear chapter 1 . 2/23/2018
wooo finally
TW14 chapter 1 . 2/23/2018
Already got high school spot on, boys looking at girl's ass and making comments. I have a feeling that this is going to become one of my fav fics, only time will tell if that is true or not.

Also, was not expecting Nick and Judy to already be in a relationship, especially a secret one but I do see it as something they would do.
Bluelighthouse chapter 1 . 2/23/2018
I am absolutely loving this story already! And that but at the end! So much squeeing is going in! Can't wait to see what is next! :D
ScaraMedn chapter 1 . 2/23/2018
Chapter one: starts with a set up, ends with a curveball. Nicely done! I look forward to where you take this.
BeecroftA chapter 1 . 2/23/2018
A smug, charming know-it-all with a swagger... yep, this sounds like teenage Nick alright. XD And smart, strait-laced and ambitious, that sounds like teenage Judy alright. Nice description of school life, and of this version of the Hopps household and OMYGAWD WHAT IS THIS TWIST?! Is this a dream, or was it a hustle? XD Looking forward to seeing how this story goes!
FlippyTheFox chapter 1 . 2/23/2018
Oh my, what a twist. Can't wait for more!
PlsLetMeSleeb chapter 1 . 2/23/2018