Reviews for A Rival Romance
Kimmypuff123 chapter 11 . 3/18/2019
last part was too funny lmao
Kimmypuff123 chapter 1 . 3/15/2019
the ending was one hell of a surprise. i am hooked on this
LokiStoneheart chapter 4 . 12/31/2018
3 letters to this: L O L
seakard chapter 18 . 12/11/2018
Satisfying ending to a great story. I was sorta expecting them to say "It's called a Hustle, sweetheart, BOOM!"
seakard chapter 14 . 12/10/2018
Nick goofed bad. His mom said "Other STUDENTS" wouldn't hear from her, she never said a THING about other Adults. Poor Nick.
seakard chapter 5 . 12/10/2018
Well executed escape/cover plan! Embarrassing, Yes. At least not caught ... Yet!
seakard chapter 4 . 12/10/2018
Can I predict? BUSTED!
seakard chapter 3 . 12/10/2018
That's what SHE said! Lol
seakard chapter 2 . 12/10/2018
Ah, Young Love.
seakard chapter 1 . 12/9/2018
Ah, cute. The old "pretend you Hate them and date on the sly" routine. Classic, but always good if done Right.
RavenKatThingz chapter 18 . 12/7/2018
MOOOOOOOAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
DrekkDeina chapter 18 . 11/24/2018
Yay! I finished it! Fun ride that was. I would have gotten to it earlier... If it weren't for my meddling life and that dog shaped cloud.
Anywho, I loved this. Sweet and spicy all the way through. I loved the song you chose near the end. Best Disney sequel in my opinion.
DrummerMax64 chapter 18 . 10/31/2018
LOL, one of the funniest ending lines for a Zootopia fanfiction that I've EVER read! Sharla's gonna gloat about that for days I swear, which should be around when everyone else gets over the fact that a secret this big has been going on for so fricking long. Nick and Judy hustled them all. They hustled them GOOD. XD

Definitely a homecoming to remember for everyone involved, and a fine place to end the story with. There was romance, fluff, high school drama, nosy parents, and at the center of it all, an amazing secret relationship that kept everything moving along since chapter one. There were many laughs and emotions and awws, and on the whole, this is undoubtedly one of my favorite high school AUs that the fandom has to offer, paws down.

Congrats on finishing yet another awesome Zootopia story, Foxy! It's been tons of fun. See you in the next one!
El Toro Asesino chapter 18 . 10/22/2018
Gutted to see this story come to an end now the relationship is out in the open but at the same time what a fitting way to end it. As much as I'd like to see it continue shall look forward to your next story.
jgk641 chapter 18 . 10/22/2018
great story. i hope you continue writing these .
390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »