Reviews for A Rival Romance
Gallowaychi chapter 18 . 10/22/2018
A wonderful sweet ending!
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 18 . 10/21/2018
It's always so hard to write reviews for the end of stories that have been so beautiful, fun, and enjoyable to read. This has been such a marvelous story from beginning to end. From the moments of pure fluff, to just how many times Nick and Judy got away with their secret, to when their mothers found out all the way until the end of the tail. It was so much fun to see this from start to finish and as always, you pulled off a fantastic story!

The setting for this was quite enjoyable to read, as it really showed a great environment and created some home locations and scenes that were enjoyable to read. Both the Hopps home and Wilde home were vividly described alongside the characters, so everything was fleshed out so well here. It really made the story that much more fun to read. That and the layering of storylines with others as well as weaving this into other stories and characters was quite good.

An excellent story by an excellent writer. It hit all the right notes and was such a superb read! Thank you for writing this wonderful tail, Fox. :) And may your future projects bejust as fun. :)
Wilde306 chapter 18 . 10/16/2018
I loved it! Such a truly amazing story! As always, you have out done yourself. :)
Foodmaster234 chapter 18 . 10/16/2018
That was beautiful. Truly a wonderful story. Shame it's the end. But oh well all good things must end sometime.
Vince Fangway chapter 18 . 10/15/2018
I actually didn't want to read this chapter because I knew it was the last one.
I finally decided to man-up and read it. It was an amazing ride Fox, I truly enjoyed until the end. Kudos for you buddy.
A new AU you say? Hell yeah!
MrAndersIversen chapter 18 . 10/15/2018
Great ending to a really great story. Sorry for not reviewing the last chapters, but I pretty much just sticking to following stories, but since it’s the last chapter I’d give one as it’s such a great story!

Sincerely your Danish friend, MrAndersIversen :)
the Red Omega chapter 18 . 10/14/2018
That can't be how it ends, here has to be an epilog. Graduation is the perfect ending.
Grizzly2199 chapter 18 . 10/14/2018
Fucking beautiful story mate keep it up, you always manage to make me smile or evoke the desired reaction.

- Grizz
ShadowRider1033 chapter 18 . 10/14/2018
Such an amazing story. I hope pne day you make a sequal. You have a gift. I'm writing my own story, but its nowhere near as good as yours. I need a lot of work lol. Your story drags the readers in and keeps thier attention. It reviels snipits in unexpected ways and continues to surprise us at every turn. I hope to read your other stories when I have time as well. Keep up the good work. And if u want to check out my story im always open to suggestions from great authors lol
Guest chapter 18 . 10/14/2018
I would use MLA format for this review, but I’m too lazy to. Starting off the review though, this story has been amazing. Throughout reading the Fanfic, I was pleasantly greeted with a compelling and generally interesting plot. That, along with surprisingly effective cliffhangers, kept me compelled and interested in the chapters being produced. Not once have I read a chapter or even a paragraph and have lost interest or remembered that this was a fanfic. Everything tied together creates a feeling of professionalism that makes readers forget that this was created by a fan of Zootopia and not an expert author making their own stories from scratch
imjustlikehumphery chapter 18 . 10/13/2018
Great endin fox, keep it up! I will miss this story for sure but gotta say this is a nice endin. Honestly I thought Nick and Judy's plan would've been a bit more complex but I guess just kissin in the middle of the dancefloor will do the same thing to everyone includin Sharla. It does help to have Stu's approval before they met at the dance though. I know ya have another story in the works but I would love to see a sequel on this one about how Nick and Judy go about choosing what they wanna do with their lives now that they're together.
TwilightHexe chapter 18 . 10/13/2018
Ya the twins... wait its the end aww. Great story always had me coming back for more. Cant wait to see what stories you write in the future.
NPWLong chapter 18 . 10/13/2018
*oh, a notification from .
*hmmmmm, so the final chapter of A Rival Romance has come out, that's so sad
*but wait.. No disclaimer this time!? *gasp Has he successfully in stealing Zootopia from Disney?
So you better tell us when will Zootopia 2 get released and you better make one of your stories into the film cause every single one of them is good enough to do that.
Can't wait for the next story!
Robert Escher chapter 18 . 10/13/2018
Thanks for the ride Fox!

-Esch
jacksavage4731 chapter 18 . 10/13/2018
Loved it cant wait for the next story
390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »