Reviews for A Rival Romance
Mithendel chapter 18 . 10/13/2018
Another awesome story! I hate to see it end but it was a wonderful trip and loved every moment of it. Looking forward to more stories and keep up your awesome work.
Fleitas Don Furry chapter 1 . 10/13/2018
You thought it was a regular comment, but it was me DIO
GhostWolf88 chapter 18 . 10/13/2018
There's a reason I love this story so much. It's one of my favorites. PLEASE write a sequel when you get the time...
Bluelighthouse chapter 18 . 10/13/2018
Oh My Gosh!

What an amazing story! Seriously, dude, I loved all of it!
I hope Sarah has fun in Manta Bay too! ;P

The way you always manage to capture emotions and write them out so eloquently is truly amazing. I am sad to see this story end but oh my gosh I am so glad you finally got Judy and Nick to this big moment.

Pinecone!
AtomicFanfictionReader chapter 1 . 10/7/2018
My bad, Fanfic Fanatic here, i made a account inbetween... I had something to add :p
If you know the game Minecraft made by Mojang, well he didnt tough only a second his would become THAT popular and he could sell it for about as much as he did to Microsoft, well this story (I Rival Romance) is kinda the same you disnt knew it would go that far, since its hight shool amd no one loves school. The fact IS, you wrote it! So of curse its gonna hit the scores! Most of those who watched Zootopia on its out date were in hightschool or kids, it was ment for them afterall right? Well you just hit BULLEYE whit that story! WERE IN THIS SITUATION! Us, Kids, were in hightschool! First dates/girlfriends, humiloations in front of everyone! Highpitched hormones... ... You know... Your story just gets to us! Boys/girls identify ourselves in your different caracters! Thats what made your story so popular! Its amazingly on the spot! PLEASE CONTINUE! We all want to see them reach ZPD!
If ater what i said, you still want to end it there... Well at least... PLEASE, tell us at the end of the finale chapter then will be a continuing of this story further in time! Dont break our little hearts like this... Its cruel! Knowing Zootopia 2 is planified for 2021... ITS WAY TOO LONG FOR US! Make us dream Maistro!
Fanfic fanatic chapter 17 . 10/7/2018
Im sorry... But... You cant... I mean... From the... Lets say about 25-30 fanfictions i read yet, this one is my top 3! Its not just good, it has so MUCH potential! I mean HIGHT SCHOOL! You can go on till they reach Zootopian University of Police Academy, [ i do not remember how you called it IM SO SORRY :'( ] im ready to even ready to give you 10 bucks *please get the puns* for this story to continue! #DONOTSTOP
P.S. I love your work and what ever you do!
jgk641 chapter 17 . 10/5/2018
well heres hoping
Ande883 chapter 17 . 9/20/2018
Damn, didn't think the end would come so soon, but I suppose I can now say for sure:

Soon everyone will know.

VERY... very... soon.

-Ande
Ande883 chapter 16 . 9/20/2018
It's only a matter of time. Of course, I think I've said that for the last 12 chapters...

I can only hope they are met with thunderous applause rather than pitchforks and lighted torches and angry mammals shouting "Witchcraft!"

-Ande
DrummerMax64 chapter 17 . 9/15/2018
Already over?! Say it ain't so! XD

Haha just kidding around Fox, what's important is you told the story you wanted to tell, and if you think ending it with the homecoming ceremony is the best way to finish things off, then by all means go for it. As it stands right now the fic is well into being a full-length novel, so it has to end at some point.

But yeah, great penultimate chapter! I'm relieved to hear that all of the parents are content with Nick and Judy's secret romance, Stu included. Of the four them he's the one I was the most worried about for whether or not he'd approve, so that was good.

Eager to see what the finale will be like! Should be a homecoming to remember.
ebolson chapter 17 . 9/15/2018
Why does it have to be the end? Why not at least finish the school year!?
surviversp chapter 17 . 9/9/2018
Thank you for the chapter. Sad to hear the next chapter will be the end of this one but every story has to end at some point. I look forward to the final chapter whenever you have time for it.
Sasuke149 chapter 17 . 9/8/2018
Let me guess. There relationship will be made public in the "Finale" and then a sequel immediately kicks that will be about the now public relationship?
ZootopiaLover34 chapter 17 . 9/8/2018
Sad to hear the story’s coming to an end but oh well I know you’ll make the finale a great one. Love your stories they always bring a smile to my face.
El Toro Asesino chapter 17 . 9/8/2018
Gutted to hear this is ending, been nice watching the relationships between everyone flourish. A great chapter again and look forward, somewhat sadly, to the finale.
390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »