Reviews for Return of the Duke Wolf
XenoBlaze chapter 8 . 20h
Making Naruto the next Zen-Aku? Yes.
Having Tauya and Kin join Naruto? Yes.
Bringing Kyuubi out to kill most of the Akatsuki? YES!
I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Also, it's rare to find good female Sasuke fanfiction.
Armyj88 chapter 8 . 1/27
Hope you haven’t forgotten about this gem
Great job can't wait for more:-D
UZU chapter 8 . 1/14
Since Naruto is the only Uzumaki who is a man, just put the Uzumaki girls in the harem, in other words add Karin, and the other redheads that appeared in the anime Honoka and Fūka
Although I like harem putting 6 or 7 girls is exaggerated, more than 7 is ridiculous
Chue19 chapter 8 . 1/16
I liked this chapter and is satusuki going to join the harem
Awesome job with Kakashi's death. I can't wait to see the next chapter.
Shifter chapter 8 . 1/14
Great story continue as soon as possible please cannot wait to see what happens next
YubelHaouJudai chapter 8 . 1/14
Good work with Bakashi. He deserve worse!
Great chapter and please update soon.
Kakashi got off too easily! Now it is going to be a b& $h to deal with Obito! At least Kakashi can look forward to Kushina Kicking his Ass (think you could do an Omake that involves that)!?
raw666 chapter 8 . 1/15
Goodbye Kakashi, we're not sorry to see you go.
Phoedra135 chapter 8 . 1/15
ah killed with his own jutsu, not bad
Abbadon44 chapter 8 . 1/15
I love this story and how you give Naruto special powers, but don't have him rely on them. You should improve the quality of the fight scenes a little bit more with some more details.
Naruto Loves FemKyuubi chapter 8 . 1/15
"Scoffs"Bah!:/ All!:/ Those!:/ Idiots!:/ And Freaks-Things!:/ Should!:/ Die!:/ And Burn!:/ (Damn-Konoha-Shithole And Freaks-Things(Hyuuga-Freaks-Things Uchiha-Freaks-Things And Other Freaks-Things)Will Burn)
Shirou Emiya1 chapter 8 . 1/14
The part where katsumi kicked shukaku into space reminded me of that time happy did something similar to erza and also the part with shukaku falling down on kankuro's crotch was hilarious since it also reminded me of the RvB fighting against tex and Grif falling onto a roadblock with him falling on it between his legs lol