Reviews for And Cat Makes Three
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2018
So cute!
Gray lines chapter 1 . 3/14/2018
this is so perfect. I wasn't ready for it to be over yet. I love Blair as a pesky little sweet heart and soul just so done with her. he tries to be stoic but really he's a big teddy bear.
Alchemeister chapter 1 . 3/6/2018
Sooooo cute! I so so so love this!
xXRocketShark216Xx chapter 1 . 3/1/2018
I love cats and I love SoMa. This oneshot almost feels like it was made for me lol (Funnily enough, it was posted on my birthday) Anyway good job, that was a great read. I LOVE SOMA! Like, for real, they're my favorite ship in any form of media ever. There isn't a single ship I ship harder than them. They're just adorable. And so are casts...even though I'm allergic. Don't judge me lol I have issues
9YearsOfMaka chapter 1 . 2/25/2018
This is sooo cute! Give mah Maka a love life with Soul please! This is so pawtastic! Very pawsome. *laughs dryly
randomcat23 chapter 1 . 2/25/2018
Holy cow, what a delight! Such a good way to start my Sunday.

Yes, Soul, when cat's kneed their claws into you, that pain means they like you! I loved how Blair, while not acting out of the ordinary, still managed to play matchmaker a tiny bit. Hopefully her shenanigans are just what these two dorks need to finally say how they feel.

I loved this. I got some good chuckles out of Sid's surprise inspection (darn him!) and your Soul always makes me smile. Thanks so much for the read! :D
sahdah chapter 1 . 2/24/2018
Cats are so hilarious and this little gem does that sentiment justice! I was wheezing at the surprise inspection, Sid would love doing that. It got me ala "pop quiz" style, also the funny quips with the zombie apocalypse! I loved the nod to pride and prejudice, Maka would give him puppy eyes! The Blair Gossip Girl Which Project get these treo dorks together commence!