Reviews for Lovelorn
antidegenerate chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
that was cute! and i totally agree... kohaku should have ended up with koryu! i mean... come on... koryu is just so kyoot! ;; ahem* so yea.. update this one if you want, but for now, i REALLY want you to update yur sess/kag ones! ALL of them purtie please? come on! dun make me beg.. *sniff*
meme chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
I HATE YOU!
i've already reviewed as someone else and you STILL havn't updated!
WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!
erg...i'm mad...
Vaz chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Finally! I've found a Wish fanfic on this site please makr more chappys for me to read and you know what a Koryu and Kohaku fanfic I've been wanten to read so please keep AND LOVE!Bye Bye _
chinagirl223 chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
omg!omg!omg!OMG!

I LOVE wish!and i think Koryu & Kohaku are SO perfect! YAY! YAY!

okay...breath*catches breath*

hurry and update! (or i will be mad!)

keep those pencils/pens/keyboards writin!
Firebaldragon chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
Hey, that's really very cute! When does the next chapter come out?
Ryuuichi Mitsukai chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
I love this story! Don't tell me this is going to be a one-shot...ITS TOO GOOD TO B A ONE-SHOT! Encore! Encore!
leonsalanna chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
Are there gonna be more chapters? and Are there any other good Kohaku/Koryuu that you know of?
Arella1 chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
I just love the Koryu/Kohaku pairing and can't wait for you to update this marvelous story!
i am m0m0 the cheese chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
dude...great story. havent seen a koryu/kohaku fanfic around here lately, and ur fic is the first one i seen around here. i love it, continue writing more fics like this plez.
anticipationof chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
good job! keep going! o
Michi-chan chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
oh, cute! i still haven't found out how to post a fanfic without a listed catagory or i would have poasted the one i wrote. this is excellent. ruri and hari are right. that was SO CUTE! koryu and kohaku fluff is so sweet. please update soon!

Ja Ne!

Michi-chan
Daine Yuy chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
Cool so far . . . just one tiny little nitpick. Koryu does like seeing Kohaku cry. Based on his reactions in the final manga, however, I guess I can chalk off his dislike of crying Kohaku to the fact that he hates seeing her cry if he isn't teasing her . . . . sorry- I just can't help nitpicking, although I'm very happy to find some Wish ficcies. Please update soon!
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
Kawaii! I love Koryu/Kohaku pairings! Sorry this review is so late. I'm so glad that you chose to to let Kohaku be in her big form, since her little form is cute, but ya gotta be about the same size as the person you're gonna kiss, right? Too bad there aren't that many stories about them. Update soon, ne?

*~Silent Sage~*