Reviews for Retribution and Fulfillment
GothamCity247 chapter 2 . 8/6
love this so far just got 1 slight issue, when you should be saying three it says tree. it's just a simple typo so it's not a big deal just felt like I should point it out
Mr. Powcall chapter 3 . 8/3
Want to know something funny? Cell's personality was a combination of his genetic donor's personalities. Freiza with his coldness and ruthlessness as well as his wanton for destruction{don't forget the pride}, The sayians(sides Goku[partially Vegeta]) were by nature warriors so had huge pride, and the namekians regeneration and calmness(the major ones). Those were the primary programming which if one goes far enough back they would see Picolo being the same(just to a far lesser extent). Cell followed the same path to a much greater extent so his 'remorse' is going to be much more severe[if you are willing to follow that logic].

Things to think about:

1. Cell being used for another's purpose. Meaning that once this aspect is realized that there is literally nothing beyond that then that destroys a small(but important) part of his pride. Won't get rid of it, but it will have a major effect on his actions.

2. His pride as the perfect being, and then realizing he was defeated by the son of the person he was supposed to defeat. That is actually worse than what it sounds because Cell's entire existence was based and created around towards defeating Goku. The only way Cell defeated Goku was because he sacrificed himself because of his desperation, and not through skill, wit, power, technique, or out-thinking him.

3. His suppressed sides coming to the surface. As the original was damaged it would allow the suppressed to be more room to take hold. Programmed with the major personalities, executed to perform hunting for power through genetic and bio-matter re-organization(acquiring power) instead of just seeking out Goku and explain what his purpose is(partial part anyways). Does know about the Dragonballs so could of used that to wish his perfect form, wish the power to capture the androids, etc. all kinds of things really. Yet, that programming was the major factor for that part(it's Gero no reason not to kill three birds with one stone[allows powering up, gets rid of the people to stop him and sow chaos, and creates a distraction to further other options and observe.)

This is good and wish for it to continue.

Also, You can do a Lazuli and Cell for a pairing(I am just doing this because the pairing woudl be hilarious to execute since there would be a lot of development to happen, and reactions would be funny[- mostly this).

Just thought of this, but from the sounds of this they're in Universe 6. I would like to see Caulifa/kaklifa to be Gohans pairing with Lazuli as an aunt.[Please{if the Universe is right}]
Star1X chapter 3 . 8/3
Awesome fic. 18-Gohan friendship incoming? Could be interesting.

Cell becoming a Z fighter would be awesome if that does happen
Lightningblade49 chapter 2 . 7/13
Between his arm and not going Super I can see why he is struggling in these fights.
Lightningblade49 chapter 1 . 7/13
I like the concept quite a bit.
Maverickdm chapter 3 . 7/3
This is really fucking good! This is an idea that is very unique and I hope you continue on with it and having them in U6 is a great idea too, so much creativity since we don’t know a lot of it
s murd3rf4c3 chapter 3 . 6/30
El no simplemente quedar varado en un lugar apenas reconocible con un compareño muerto y 2 que no hace mucho fueron enemigos, por poco una extremidad perdida y cicatrices abrazando su cuerpo, amargos recuerdos de impotencia y culpa.

¿Compartira la miseria que su yo alterno? A su diferencia, el tiene mayor poder, ¿pero hara uso de el?, ahora que la moral tallada profundamente en el, es un obstaculo visible a su supervivencia, ¿lograra crecer, sin antes romperse?...

En fin, un buen capitulo.
Fue bueno ver esta actualizacion.
TheRangerBoy chapter 3 . 6/29
Hmm...

I'll be following this one.
TheRangerBoy chapter 1 . 6/29
I got to say...

You've definitely intrigued me with the idea.
victor0606 chapter 3 . 6/26
Good chapter :).
777torn777 chapter 3 . 6/26
So am I shooting too far off hoping for an 18 and Gohan pairing? Also factoring in 17's growth... she could get pretty ridiculously strong
X3runner chapter 3 . 6/26
This was a really good chapter that set up a lot of future plot threads. Gohan almost loosing what little frinds and connections to his old life because of that fear of hisvpower he had for the second time should probably ingraine it into his head that he has thenpwer to keep them from being hurt and kinda cause him to over compensate trying to constantly get stronger. The fact that it caused him to brake down emotionally would probably make it even more evident to him that he can’t ever allow himself to be weak or to limit his strength if he doesn’t want to loose lazuli and cell kinda like the change vegeta had from the end of Z to super where he basically gave up trying to get stronger than goku and admitted he would never surpass him then started constantly working to be as strong or stronger than him tobprotect his famaly (mostly bulma at the time whenit started). Cell being made up of most if not all of gohans frinds haning the moemorys or at least imprints that would let him m have there techniques would probably lead him to have some attachment to gohan. Cell wanting to become stronger than gohan at his best will more than likely cause himto prevent gohan from getters my weake adding to that that he’s basically now gohans vegeta and it sets a intresting president. The most interesting charater this chapter at least to me was lazuli she starts by remembering her time with her brother and that strong emotional connection then slowly has gohan show her kindness and a soft side that more than likely only 17 ever showed her. It feels like she’s going to fill the empty place in her life that her brother once filled with gohan while also helping him fill the lonelyness left by the lack of his frinds and famaly with her sisterly/potentially matronly self. It’s cool that gohan is the the Universe 6 sayajins what the charater from the next DBSuper movie is to the universe 7 characters it will be intresting to see how others mostly the ever shy yet nice kale and her tomboyish tough girl best frind/sure star fighure react to the overpowered little gohan since they would be the same has only seen lime as a girl his age itwill be an intresting interaction poor cabba he won’t be able to impress his caulifla sans and frind kale this time with SSJ. I’m so glad to see this story progress can’t wair for the next chapter.
I kinda wish trunks is alive but I know it help with the story so continue okay.
James1996 chapter 2 . 5/21
Good so far, I look forward to reading more in the future.
gabelou1991 chapter 2 . 5/3
J'aime continu avec peut être un Gohan/18 ou Harem.