Reviews for Sophia X
bajy chapter 30 . 18h
Great job here!
now we're about to come to the finale of the chaos saga, can't wait to see how it ends
that was wild and epic this chapter was!
Crazycartoons5488 chapter 30 . 23h
Tikal is going to be Happy to see Princess Sophia again in Flood Fight. Tikal can hug Sophia and say Goodbye to be the only friend she care about.
challishanlon99 chapter 30 . 10/18
Aww Sophia you're so nice I wish we could meet and we can be friends anyway thank you for this chapter I can't wait for more and by the way I make my own stories I was wondering if we would read some but they're not online they're on this app it's called wattpad I make a lot of stories and I was wondering if you would be my friend if not that's okay I don't want to make you angry anyway thank you for the story.
Jake chapter 29 . 10/17
Cool chapter looking forward to reading more soon
GreenD109 chapter 29 . 10/12
Pretty good chapter and good display of the X-Tornado Battle Mode even thought they made a loud bumpy crash landing.

You know, I gotta ask, is it often hard making new chapters of your stories on a weekly basis while have personal matters outside ?
bajy chapter 29 . 10/11
awesome job here!
Chris and Big are on the hunt to rescue cute little froggy
I wonder Sophia's parents knew the echidna's along with her?
I do wonder what will happen next?
Looking forward to reading more soon!
Crazycartoons5488 chapter 29 . 10/11
Sophia Miss her Best Friend Princess Tikal so Much. I Hope She can see her again.
challishanlon99 chapter 29 . 10/11
They're going in for a crash landing I hope they be careful anyway thank you for this chapter I can't wait for more by the way I have a question for you do you like mythical creatures and by mythical creatures I mean like Griffins Dragon stuff like that but if you don't want to talk about that that's okay but thank you for letting me read this chapter can't wait for more
SwanGirl24 chapter 28 . 10/9
I hope your not planning on deleting this story when your done, cause one author deleted one of her stories once she finished it.
bajy chapter 28 . 10/4
Great job!
challishanlon99 chapter 28 . 10/4
I can't wait for more and by the way I didn't have any ideas for you to make it any stories that involve oc I was just saying it would be pretty cool if somebody could actually join them that's all anyway I can't wait for more by the way Sophia do you have any animals back in your Palace or Castle whatever you call it if you do do you think you can tell me if not that's okay anyway thank you for this chapter can't wait for more.
Crazycartoons5488 chapter 28 . 10/4
Princess Tikal knew. Queen Valentina and King Elliot sophia parents. Princess Sophia is friends with Princess Tikal.
Cool chapter of season two I can’t wait to see the next chapter soon
bajy chapter 27 . 10/3
Love it!
this is a taste of whats to to come for our heroes thats for sure, a prelude
I wonder what will happen next?
Guest D chapter 27 . 9/27
Oh Knuckles... xD

If it's not too much trouble, can Cream and Cheese go with Chris and Big to find Froggy? And maybe up to the ARK with the others? I disliked how they always got left behind on the adventures when I was a kid.