Reviews for Thunder in Paradise
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Awww, such a cute lil fic. :D Their explanation for the storm was cute too, and symbolic, considering the rest of their...conversation...after Estel fell asleep. Have I mentioned how cute you made him? XP
And the other person the twins were talking about wouldn't have been Legolas Greenleaf, now would it? XD
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
A great story. Very well written.
great big rohan soldier chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Isn't a ten year old to old to be scared of thunder and lighting?
a rohan soldier chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Isn't a ten year old too old be to be scared of thunder and lightening?
hobbit mother chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
ESTEL! You are too OLD to be scared of lightening and thunder! GO back to your room right NOW!
Aelaer chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
This was extremely cute, I like the brotherly love between the three brothers.
Cobalt Violet chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
And I'll say my piece back again! I LOVED THIS SO MUCH! Ahem, control...ah, forget it! *Tackle glomps Makiko* This is such a LOVELY little ficlet! *Sniffs* I feel so honoured that it's dedicated to me! I particularly love baby Estel, he's CUTE!

Ho hum, even hints of a baby Leggy...oh, I love this...*can't get over how honoured she feels* Oh wow...

Lotsa hugs Makiko!

Mayonaka chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
What a beautiful story!
Captain Howdy chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
This is so cute! Love it!
loanshark chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
this is cute! *grinz* great great story!
Lock Owl chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
Aw, poor kid. It must have been a really bad fright if he was willing to sacrifice his pride like that. I had to be nearly paralyzed with fear before I would ask my brother for the same comfort as Estel sought-pride is so easily wounded! Your vignette was very cute. Aw, now I'm in such a sappy mood. . .
Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
This is adorable. Aww, Aragorn is so cute as a child. I don't think your title is that bad. It fits, at least. Good job with description and everything. Yay, I liked this story. (One last time: so cute.)
Spooky Muahaha chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
*hugs aragorn* aw hes so cute!im ok
Prophetic Fire chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
Aw, how cute! I'd say more, but that about sums it up right there! And I can't stop smiling! I think my face is going to crack open! Bye now!
arabella thorne chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
a very sweet little vignette