Reviews for The Bloody Oracle of Kiri
foreversleepingwillow chapter 40 . 6/27
Love the story! Waiting impatiently for the next chapters!
MEA24 chapter 1 . 6/27
Chapter got me interested. The story has an impeccable writing!
I hope you’re doing well & that you might be able to update soon! Can’t wait for the next instalment!
Elingated moth chapter 40 . 5/21
This was a great story though if you are still working on it how long is the hiatus
Westeller chapter 40 . 5/5
A very smooth exit, and plenty of bridges left unburned behind her. Ao, Mei, Harusame.. and people who don't realize she faked her death, but would welcome her back. Though some of them may not be there when she returns. I particularly like how much preparation she did, telling bits and pieces of her security measures and "fears" to multiple different people over a long period. And Mei's further insight into how all of her actions and experiences in Kiri were subtle preparations for this. Really nice.
Westeller chapter 29 . 5/5
Alter the course of history, huh... My best guess is that he's going to be able to save his adoptive mother. Though the consequences of that could go in many directions. His loyalty to Root would be gone, but would he still work with Orochimaru? Would he defect from the village entirely and strike out on his own? Hmm.
Westeller chapter 26 . 5/5
It doesn't seem like her trail is particularly subtle. I'm surprised Amagiri didn't notice.
Westeller chapter 23 . 5/5
Y'know, it seems like her biggest obstacle isn't getting away, or even avoiding the immediate pursuit that would follow her. It's finding a place to *go*. She has a bounty on her head and is a well known kiri ninja. She has a lot of reasons to leave Kiri, because staying would be very dangerous for her in the long run, but being in kiri at least shelters her from outsiders. The moment she leaves, she won't have a safe place in the world to sleep. Not unless she outright defects to another village, and that comes with all kinds of its own risks.
Westeller chapter 18 . 5/5
I mean, she kind of *has* to be a mary sue if she plans to fight on par with all the mary sues in this world. There are like, dozens of them!
Westeller chapter 11 . 5/5
Snakes does sound the most appropriate, but if that's not an option... A summoning contract doesn't necessarily have to match her. In terms of personality, characteristics, anything. I know pretty much everyone does it that way, but it'd be just as neat to have a really bizarre contract, too. One with summons that don't act like her, agree with her, or sync with her at all. There's potential there for a contentious dynamic.
Westeller chapter 10 . 5/5
Honestly I figured she had incomplete information simply because of it being too long ago for her, across both lives, and just not remembering many things. If she didn't read it all, that's even worse. But not that much worse.
Westeller chapter 8 . 5/5
Disrupt canon too early and characters would be in wildly different places, circumstances, not exist at all or be completely different people without canon backstories. If Rin doesn't die here, both Kakashi and Obito would be significantly less fucked up. Obito may even return to Konoha. Which would in turn spin things in Kiri completely off track when there's no mind controlled mizukage and so on... Not to mention the Kyuubi attack would never happen, Naruto would grow up with parents and sans Kurama, the Uchiha massacre may not occur under the Fourth's watch, and so on, and so on... Akatsuki would still exist, and Zetsu would adjust his plans... But... Hell I don't know how all the pieces would fall on that. Naruto canon had some very key events around this time that ultimately lead up to so much of what happened. Without them, the world becomes unpredictable. Or at least requires a lot of twisting to keep on track.

On the other hand, the further you go before sending things off the rails, the more you've just retold canon.
Westeller chapter 3 . 5/5
Hmm. So shark nii-san doesn't particularly like tiny toes. Noted.
Leilahoho chapter 40 . 5/5
pls update again, I've been dying to know what's going to happen to sute now that she's out of Kiri. plsssss
Alligator Rampage chapter 26 . 4/10
Shisui! Please don’t hurt him too bad
I wonder what Sute is planning
2,085 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »