Reviews for The Bloody Oracle of Kiri
evil-in-a-prom-dress chapter 38 . 5/14
this has been a great story! and im looking forward to more!
Nike chapter 38 . 5/3
Hey this issue with the FFN website was it down all over the world or just in some place cos I used it all of last week with no issue?
With how long this story been like this. There is little hope that I see for anymore action. Still a good read.
Otto Morris chapter 38 . 4/28
hoping you come back soon this book is bloody amazing
Minty220 chapter 38 . 4/26
What a unique fic! Highly entertaining. Thanks author. Hope you’re doing well.
dwellerool chapter 38 . 4/24
Hey there! I'm so thrilled about remembering this fic and rereading it, honestly it's so good. Thanks for writing this
blackbox47 chapter 38 . 4/23
holy shit i love this so much BUT aCK. i just wanna say as a joke but the defection has been foreshadowed for idk uhh 15 chapters ago and here we are. ITS SO CLOSE. this is one of the best and most infuriating plot slow burns ive read. especially cuz maybe? its been dropped and the parts im excited bout aren't there yet:(

thanks for writing this:D
BUmp 1332 chapter 38 . 4/13
I was wondering did she Mangetsu about her plan to leave the village ? so she can take his little brother because in the last chapter says she has one last week to leave so he can be prepared his brother things to take believe and I'm wondering she tell him or not about her plan to leave?
Starheart chapter 38 . 4/13
Oh my God love your story can't wait what happened next and to see more what she would do when she leaves the village have a nice day :) :)
6fortius9 chapter 31 . 4/2
(Yep, that's my accnt. Just PM if anything but too lazy to log in)
Haha, you're most def right about the relationship thing.
I reckon it's due to all the fanfare and fantasies surrounding the canon character (or fans wanting to date them, more specifically).

You deserve all the support for this story.
Peace!
texiut chapter 38 . 3/28
So, I've read this story multiple times now and it's always so good. Thank you for all the work you've put into this! And I've just read through the other comments and the one from a guest just before this one, is such a great comment. I wholeheartedly agree. ~
Hey there! I hope you’re doing ok. I miss reading this story so I thought I should give a review. If you’re taking a needed break or there’s something going on then take your time. I just wanted to let you know that I think you’ve done fantastically on this story. It was always exciting when I found out there was a new update. Thanks for being a great writer and stay safe.
softsoundjameson chapter 38 . 3/10
I’m absolutely adoring this story. Please don’t stop writing.
ProDogg chapter 38 . 3/7
Liked the chapter and take your time to update I’m a patient man
Bleach41 chapter 38 . 3/3
Loving this how this is going and I can't not wait what well Sute when she leaves the village and I cannot wait how difficult characters definition react to her fake death!:) :)
1,827 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »