Reviews for The Bloody Oracle of Kiri
Chimebelle chapter 37 . 8/17/2020
Awesome. Wonderful story loved Sute and the ending for the latest chapter is just so amazing. I’ve been off of new fanfics for a while and tou reeled me back in for this one. Lovely writing!
Auxillium chapter 37 . 8/14/2020
Im really excited to see this story keep growing and evolving. Such an entertaining and fun ride, you do writing as a whole justice
nessiesmith2012 chapter 37 . 8/14/2020
love this story! It is so interesting to see her inventions and thinking process. Love that her moral compass is not rainbows and friendships like alot of oc fanfiction. If you ever decide to branch out would love to read her in harry potter. Another world that needs to be delved deeper into the gray!
chibianimefan26 chapter 37 . 8/13/2020
bloody amazing this story aye
FanManga28 chapter 37 . 8/10/2020
Great story with incredible potential.
I can't wait to see how you develop the next chapters. I love Sute and Uta
Tony McNucklz chapter 37 . 8/7/2020
oooo is she about to aquire her very own byakugan? can she break the seal and put the eye in stasis? if she had that, and then managed to get her hands on one sharingan... I'm imagining a mokuton user with 360 visibility for a large distance, and she has all of the uchihas hax abilities as well. I'm not sure you'll actually kill Ao off though. but getting herself that eye would be a massive monumentally useful tool for a shinobi that is about to be hunted for the rest of her life. she'd be able to see her enemies coming from large distances, and to a missing ninja that would just be invaluable. and konoha never has to know what she has as long as she doesn't run into a hyuuga. if she does, when the hyuuga gets pissy she can say she ripped it out of the head of the guy that stole it in the first place so technically she got vengeance for that hyuuga already, and kept the eye as payment for the revenge. she could even use it as a bargaining chip. a reason for konoha to take her in because wouldn't they want her byakugan back under konoha authority, and with her seals on it noone else can take it, so it's just another byakugan in konohas arsenal. I honestly think that as ruthless as it may sound her taking the eye is just common sense. does she want to risk that when she defects Ao might be on the team she needs to evade? or if not how long until he is? So many reasons to take the eye. the 'because feelings' bit doesn't work considering her background. respect doesn't trump survival here.
I really hope you make haku and suigetsus recruitment happen. those are the 2 that she'd be stupid not to have prearranged. seriously, think about haku's devotion gained for such a small gesture. how could sute not have been planning to get that for herself?
Tony McNucklz chapter 36 . 8/7/2020
I'm not sure that the caravan stopping would actually change the attempt on hinata and the events that followed. since you established that a new attempt would be made in the spring, wouldn't A try to have her snatched then instead? all this mission did in my mind was alter the timetable to the spring. there's nothing in the last chapter that would indicate the Raikage can't just try again with the next group.
Also, right now i see 4 potential people for her to take when she runs. Utakata is the most difficult, as a jinchuuriki i think yagura himself would chase them down if utakata went. but if she told him to find her if he ever leaves kiri, or they arrange to meet in like 1 year at a town, some sort of plan to subvert the idea that they were connected in thier defection, it would work. her taking suigetsu by explaining how mangetsu thought he might be killed and that he made her promise to look after suigetsu if he died, and further convincing suigetsu that he was next if he stayed in kiri then i think he would go willingly. next is haku. this is another case where if she really isn't concerned by canon, why the fuck wouldn't she be lookijg to recruit an ally that will throw their life away to protect the first person to place minor value in her? (given the established merciless nature of kiri, haku being a girl that tries to pose as a boy for protection from 'interest' makes a lot of sense.) there's no reason to care about zabuza aquiring haku, since she has no idea if wave would still happen given the butterfly effect of her presence in the world. so anyone with 2 braincells to rub together, and sute has more than a few of those, should have been keeping track of yuki members. when there were only a few left with children, she should have confirmed which one was named haku. then she figures where haku is on the streets, waits for her to hit that bottom rung, and bam. she snatches suigetsu, stops by to take zabuzas place as the center of haku's world, and boom. 2 allies that are going to get ery strong, and be loyal to her. anyone that knew the canon wave story should be looking to recruit haku. it wouldn't make any sense whatsoever to not have put serious effort into it. and maybe she could even recruit zabuza later. the last is kimmimaro. there isn't any indication i remember of when the maguya thing went down, but the moment it does would be an excellent time to defect in the exact aftermath. grab suiegetsu, get to kimmimaro before he wanders off and give him her own version of the orochimaru spiel, do the same with haku, and bang she hits the trifecta for allies. and with haku and kimmimaro giving her the allegiance they gave to their canon masters... can you say jackpot? even if they're just kids now, knowing what they'll be in a few years. haku was so clearly nerfed in the wave arc it's almost as bad as kakashi. and speed in canon was so wildly nonsensical it seemed to change episode to episode depending on what plot outcomes needed characters to be leveled to. if zabuza, one of the 7, who served in the last war and has survived years of hunter nin after his head as well as all his mercenary work, says that nobody can compete with haku for speed. no way can sasuke's eyes let him even marginally keep up with her. she has to outstrip lee without his weights. lee in his gates form would surpass her, but i think haku would be better than him in speed without his weights if she wasn't nerfed so an angry kid can beat her speed.
eaglehawk494 chapter 37 . 8/7/2020
Was this story redone? because I seem to remember a version that continued further than this.
Tony McNucklz chapter 31 . 8/7/2020
Personally, I'm kind of hoping that she'll whind up in konoha, and the relationship will be with Anko. Anko in a bizarre twist of fate becoming the lover and conscience to The Butcher would be a delightful twist. and if Sute loved Training ground 44 and makes it her home, Anko already likes the place. lots of compatability between those 2.
Krav chapter 37 . 8/7/2020
What a treat to see this again!
I'm so curious now, can't wait to see if she'll release him or take the sure route and kill him.
Tony McNucklz chapter 28 . 8/7/2020
Since she is not ready by her own standards to defect from kiri yet, I was expecting a line like "When my comrades hunt me, ask me again." or "When my comrades hunt me, you, your rival, and no one else find me and ask me again." because she has to know that even being watched by konoha is a better life than an eternity hunted by Kirk without a villages protection. she could even live in the forest of training ground 44 since she feels at home in woods, and with the remnants of the shodaimes mokuton chakra she would likely fell most at home, and maybe accelerate her mokuoton ability when she is sure she's alone.
there are so many more positives than negatives to the deal I'm surprised she dismissed it out of hand.
Tony McNucklz chapter 26 . 8/7/2020
for some reason review on this chapter was linked to chapter 1 instead of 26. the sharing on post should have been for this chapter.
Tony McNucklz chapter 1 . 8/7/2020
I'm currently imagining what Sute would be capable of if she acquired sharingan. even better a set of the mangekyo. add that to her mokuton, and she'll have the potential to rise to challenge Madara himself.
I hope she finds a way, and even with only partial canon she should realise that getting her hands on sharing on is a major goal that should be persued, and it needs to be before the massacre. the only way to work it now would be to take and store the eyes, make it seem like ameyuri killed shisui, and make the head so damaged none can tell the eyes were taken.
if she's really smart enough not to care about canon, now's the time to make this move. she can worry about implanting later. if Hitachi inn the future recognized the eyes, she can say shisui was already dead and she stole the eyes from orochimarus man for herself. and it would be true so itachi might be neutral on it then. glad oroichimaru didn't get the eyes, but peeved someone else did, and so it's a wash on his feelings about her having them.
Tony McNucklz chapter 11 . 8/6/2020
my current guess from the plants and flowers growing in her room is that she has the mokuton and is smart enough to hide it. that's some shit that the entire continent would be after if she was to young to defend herself when they find out. another hint was it being 'dominent'. like mokuton is dominant enough to subjugate bijuu maybe.
Tony McNucklz chapter 9 . 8/6/2020
I'm so confused. even your Author Note says it was just a glorified storage scroll in book form with a couple of lesser secrets remaining. why was ameyuri so adamant on hiding it and keeping it from abyone else if the book is just an exceptional storage scroll, even if it's a really good one?
1,836 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »