Reviews for The Bloody Oracle of Kiri
Northchild chapter 2 . 3/4/2018
I think this SI is amazing and has a lot of potential. It is unique and I’m really really looking forward to the next chapter:)
Artificer of the Void chapter 2 . 3/4/2018
looking forward
The Absolutely Mad Mage chapter 2 . 3/3/2018
Cant wait for ze next chapter
May525 chapter 2 . 3/3/2018
I like Sute so far. I also like how she(you know who) explained what the name Sute meant. I also like how you made it so Sute doesn't know she's reborn till what seems like a couple years later.
KadeBear chapter 2 . 3/3/2018
This looks good! Haven't read many SI's based in mist. But I'm excited to see where this goes! Keep up the fantastic work
Lity chapter 2 . 3/3/2018
Sii otro capítulo! Suta me parece muy interesante! Me pregunto si ella aprendera a usar espadas? Ya que estara con los espadachines de la niebla creo que Ameyuri le enseñara no? Espero con muchas ganas el próximo capítulo!
earth.to.tatiana chapter 2 . 3/3/2018
I have never read anything like this before. No one has explained a SI character predicament or placed an SI is a situation like this like you have and to be totally honest it’s refreshing and interesting and exciting.
Tyr Krustak chapter 2 . 3/3/2018
Quite different from most SI's, but in a good or at least interesting way. Its too soon to judge properly, but so far, you have a nice writing style and, unlike most authors here, seem to be actually fluent in the language you are writing in. So, keep it up, this one will go far if you don't abandon it... At least thats what I think.
MarchionessBlueViolet chapter 1 . 3/1/2018
Interesting, looking forward for more updates!
Dean's Dirty Little Secert chapter 1 . 2/26/2018
This is amazing. I love it so much, please continue.
hissori.yoru chapter 1 . 2/24/2018
This is a refreshing take on the SIOC trope. Thank you so much for posting this. Looking forward to the next chapter!
ManawaSasa chapter 1 . 2/24/2018
(Or: An SI/OC who's already got a screwed up moral compass and fits right in with the Bloody Mist.)

Well, it surmised this chapter.
Snowwolf1903 chapter 1 . 2/24/2018
Lol I already know that im going to be living for those crack moments
May525 chapter 1 . 2/24/2018
Can't say/type much yet. Though it seems good so far. Excited to read more.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2018
Can I ask you not to kill any of the lovable guys? Can I?
The first chapter seems interesting. And Ringo Sute is a cute name (at least it's cute to my ears).
I'd love to read more of this.
1,835 | « Prev Page 1 .. 112 119 120 121 122 123 Next »