Reviews for The Bloody Oracle of Kiri
May525 chapter 4 . 3/17/2018
Still like it. Though ya, got to be careful not to accidentally/purposely make her OP... Also, I kind of skimmed the begging/Flash-Back/Character-past part of the chapter, so maybe I didn't read the part that explained the question I'm about to ask, but, couldn't she have left the party/bar(I'm actually not sure where it was) before the supposed rape? Or something like that?
The Absolutely Mad Mage chapter 4 . 3/17/2018
TO WAR SHE GOES! TO SLAY ALL THAT STANDS IN HER WAY! good chapter tho cant wait for the next one
Thomas Drovin chapter 4 . 3/17/2018
Hey there welcome back! Thanks for the little bit of info in regards to Sute's past in THIS world. So our young friend OBVIOUSLY knew its a dangerous world in our world for a girl...and decided to take steps in order to identify and take out CREEPS...by ANY means possible from what I read. This explains her moral compass being so muddled up...and why she'll do well in the Mist Village.

It seems to me that Sute's knowledge from this world is going to be real useful to her in the future, I think the teachers at the Academy are right Ringo Sute WILL be the most terrfying genius of Mist Village. I feel a bit sorry for Sute that Ameyuri died...but at least she didn't let it get to her...however at least she's got Kiseme...as well as that little bit of advice Ameyuri gave her.

Its obvious that Sute doesn't like Raiga but she'll have to deal with it, I look forward to whatever Sute's up to in the next chapter! See you then whenever you can manage it! Later!
CrystalVixen93 chapter 4 . 3/17/2018
Can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz
Northchild chapter 4 . 3/17/2018
This chapter is awesome!Will you be going to explain more about the traps she made? Especially on how she managed to trap Zabuza? I can’t wait for the next chapter!:)
MorteSangriz chapter 4 . 3/17/2018
Oooh man, it's funny that Sute has a reputation in Kiri despite how ruthless their shinobi are taught to be- at such a young age too! I am kinda sad that Ameyuri is dead now but she left us with implications that there's something far more (I wanna say sinister but it's more like- dangerous) to what Sute's been up and where she may have come.

I'm super pumped to see what Sute does in the future and how these mysteries come together to show us the answer.

Wonderful chapter! Until next time!
Garden chapter 4 . 3/17/2018
Is she killing people and using them as fertiliser or something? also i loved the chapter! cant wait for more.
sam chapter 3 . 3/17/2018
this is really cool
KadeBear chapter 4 . 3/17/2018
Whoa okay now you've got me curious. How the hell did she as a baby travel across three countries in the middle of a war? Anyways fantastic work as always keep up the fantastic work!
Shank5 chapter 2 . 3/16/2018
I feel like this Oc-SI is a Cross between Kenpachi Zaraki from bleach along with Yachiru Unohana and Yachiru Kusajishi
angelicana1230 chapter 3 . 3/15/2018
Haha she's adorable and I love with all my heart. I kinda hope that kisame will just vaguely put up with her in the 'creepy ass kid, who's kinda smart' way. I'm not sure why though lol. I like the fact that you didn't put her charming the seven swordsman on, it made it a lot more realistic. Also the way she write down that she might be able to befriend him was oddly robotic? Like it wasn't an emotional response but instead a gathering of resources, it was interesting, and further showed her amoral tendencies
angelicana1230 chapter 2 . 3/15/2018
Ah so this is how she got involved with kiris swordsman. I'm really liking her dynamic with the red haired lady, and I'm happy you didn't go the generic route of the baby having their memories intact. I'm curious as to how the swordsman are going to react to her increasingly weird intelligence/foresight
angelicana1230 chapter 1 . 3/15/2018
Fuck me UP with them amoral characters. But on a more serious note, the fic seems really good so far, and I'm a sucker for non-konoha oc's. I'm excited to see how exactly she gets the oracle of Kiri title. Though I have the sneaking suspicion she didn't watch all of naruto.
Angelicsailor chapter 3 . 3/13/2018
Oh how I love making Kisame uncomfortable !
If I was around I would bug the shite out of him (even knowing he could kill me lol)
Angelicsailor chapter 1 . 3/13/2018
Oh this is already way too amazing I'm very excited
1,877 | « Prev Page 1 .. 113 120 121 122 123 124 125 .. Last Next »