Reviews for The Bloody Oracle of Kiri
KaKashi's Okami chapter 38 . 11/15/2020
Wait what’s your user name on AO3? And yay for the update
ManOverBoardMob chapter 38 . 11/15/2020
Good to see you back, I been hopping this fiction wasn't abandoned.
On the part about reading stuff on AO3, honestly I do not like the structure of that website, maybe because I don't really spend much time on it but I find it unnecessary complicated. I wish you consider posting stuff on RoyalRoad, even though it is more focused on original stories, it does have fan fictions as well and I do believe it has a larger user base than FF or AO3.
thewhiteangel213 chapter 38 . 11/15/2020
woodProtein chapter 38 . 11/15/2020
Yesssss. It's back.
nagi92 chapter 38 . 11/15/2020
Oooh loved it!
Iamnotafraid chapter 38 . 11/15/2020
isn't it just zetsu?
gameon chapter 38 . 11/15/2020
Thank you for updating! I hope you stay safe!
I had no problem with FF November 1 to 5, all stories popped up just fine on the website; no idea. I don't know, I don't find AO3 that much better but if it's really the better platform for authors, I'll check it out.
asighoaighnqllg chapter 38 . 11/14/2020
Tobi is a good shadow!
Lady-Not here chapter 38 . 11/14/2020
loved the new chapter. cant wait for sutes dfection,
Tony McNucklz chapter 38 . 11/14/2020
Looking forward to her doing a runner and finally seeing about the mokuton training. Perhaps after she leaves you can include Kakashi's reaction when he sees her name in the bingo book at some point? Perhaps him reading it then going to the 3rd for permission to try to recruit her?
Spenge chapter 38 . 11/14/2020
Nice chapter
Miku tQm chapter 38 . 11/14/2020
Much appreciated!
MaybeMike chapter 38 . 11/14/2020
as a long time follower of Bloody Oracle, I think since chapter 13, The fact its all starting to come to a head is super exciting! This chapter made a bunch of things have new context and made it all wrapped up in a pretty blood stained bow! I super can't wait for the next few chapters! Keep up the amazing work!
Abdur Rauf Aymaan chapter 38 . 11/14/2020
I agree with everything you said but ao3 app sucks and the site is also not as easy to use as FFnet. so i'll stick with this. though I really am frustrated with FFnet's maintainers.
Mash-Potatoes1 chapter 38 . 11/14/2020
As long as you keep updating the story here then Im happy
1,839 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »