Reviews for Yeah, I do
Nayeli chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
aww, this was really cute, nice fic! :D

I like it a lot!
Eridead chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
STRETCH IT OUT! STRETCH IT OUT~! or another chapter with lemoness or fluff or something! BUT DONT QUIT! I'll cryT-T
Twillight Bunny chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Explain more in a chapter! this is too cute to be left hanging like this :)
LycanRed chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Yeah, I think you should stretch it out, its a pretty good little one shot that would make a good story. Keep it up dude.
insanechildfanfic chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
it's not bad...a little short...but if you want to continue this, there's no reason not to. You have talent
Golden feathers Edward chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
You should continue this story it's good and make Ranma the uke please! That I rarely see! Please!
essenceofzedak chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
you should definitely continue this, it's really good... and I'm hoping for a happy ending
Ran chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Please, please continue! There aren't enough shounen-ai Ranma stories out there!
JJ CJ chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
YOU! WRITE! MORE! NOW! Please? I like this story! It's cute, and for once, it's ryo-chan, with the crush, 'steada ran-kun! YAYY! This story is too cute eto leave alone, so I stand here, and I beg you with no concern for apperances:

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, oh mighty authour, Please write more of Yeah, i do! I, humble servant of fanfiction and yaoi, beg of you, please!

::ahem::

-J
Mourning-kun chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Man, I'd love to see another chapter, either of Ranma's POV or more of Ryouga's. But, it's completely up to you, since it's a wonderful piece just as it is.
pisces-twins chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
You should DEFINITELY NOT leave this hanging, MORE!

KiraDN chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Wai! It gives me WAFF... :') Hope you give some sort of ending to it.
Ranma Higurashi chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
MORE!DEFINETELY MORE!NEED MORE!
Crimson chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
So I sound lame, but u defenitely don't suck at writing.

I think u should Xplain more THEN stretch it out.

Could you help me with my Equethera, Atac, daggers and Princess Amethyst fanfic? U r someone who can write for a livelihood.

The Princess Mononoke 2 was a mistake,how do u delete it?
Caitlin M chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
I thought this was a very enjoyable little snippet, and very complete by itself, although if you continue I will be delighted. You connected everything in a very plausible way. I really liked it! Keep up the good work!