Reviews for Prodigals 11: Cafe on St Martin
MissGuided chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Always fun to read about one of my favourite Marvel-men. :)
SkyRogue chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
wow, cool.

I loved how you had Remy peek into other people's lives like that, it was very interesting.

Harmony baby? I've never heard that term before...
lori chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
*sigh* i've almost finished the series. only one of two to go.
gaea chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
write more please! and please have rogue and remy get together. please.
Rupeshwari chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
'sniff' 'sniff' YUCK! - I've been spoiled rotten! Thanks a lot katt! ;) Loved it as usual, once again, nice break from all the angst. Glad to see Remy's keeping himself busy and hasn't forgotton about the mansion. Write more!
Five-Farthings chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
Cool. As always, very well done!
Neurotic Temptress chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
You've done it again, my friend. Only *you* have the skill to make something as mundane as drinking coffee seem entertaining. *sigh* I'm gonna have to kidnap your muse one of these days. . . ; )

That part when the woman in emerald exits the café and then sneaks a peak to see if Remy's watching; that got me feeling sorry for her. I mean, here she is, hoping he's watching and he isn't. It's sad.

"Remy's phone vibrates like an ant on speed." Nice simile! Can't you just imagine an ant doing drugs? : )

Hmm. . . someone's playing Robin Hood. I liked how you approached that part. Giving the reader the hint that it might have been Remy, but then not really confirming that it was. I was almost expecting Scott to get on his case about something, but then I remembered they're friends in your stories; another thing I find refreshing in your work.

Over all, I liked it. Of course because of Remy, but also because it involves one of my favorite pasttimes: people watching. I'm telling you, it should be a sport. It's one of the most fascinating things in the world. ; )
Wild Craze chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
I love it when i text is descriptive! And you do it very very well!

I'm wondering what's going to happen!

Keep it up! Good work.
brattax23 chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
I like these kind of stories. Real, yet interesting.
CrazySilverStar chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
Yay! You finally did one with Remy again! _ It was really really good! No it was fantastic infact! I wonder when your gonna get Remy and Rogue to meet up again, I hope that it's soon! Well please post your next installment soon, okay? _

CrazySilverStar