Reviews for The Weight of Darkness
larygo chapter 16 . 10/15/2020
Oh, what a beautiful story. Utterly wonderful. First, I wasn't sure if I wanted to read an-almost-100k-story full of angust but from the very start, I was so drawn to this and I couldn't stop reading, yet I never felt the lenght. Very very well written. I was even sad in the end, that I was finishing the story. Also, I am so glad that it had a very stisfying ending. I never realized I needed this kind of story. Thank you so much for sharing this.
Sherlocat chapter 1 . 3/29/2020
OMG OMG I LOVE THIS SOOOO MUUUUCH ! ! ! 3
DancingInTheDark85 chapter 14 . 10/19/2019
Hi, it’s been ages since I read any fic mostly because I felt like I’d run out of POI. I don’t normally read romance of any kind but I’m glad I gave this one a go. Despite the Rinch pairing, you have everyone in character and your story has been agonisingly dramatic, just the way I like it. Poor John, I hope he comes to terms with what’s happened soon. (But not too soon if you know what I mean) xx
Elena chapter 14 . 8/30/2018
Alongusername chapter 7 . 8/3/2018
So I’m halfway through this Fic, and it’s so good! I’ve admired it for only a short while since I’m very new to the POI FanFiction scene, but in my opinion it’s one of the best I’ve read. The characteristics of each person is so respectful to their in-show traits - much better than I could do! - (only for small tweaks that still work...mostly with Finch) but 7 chapters in I’m feeling very good about this, and I can’t wait to continue!
delia cerrano chapter 7 . 3/18/2018
Not sure what I'm thinking or feeling...me and Finch both.
delia cerrano chapter 6 . 3/14/2018
Well that was an ugly, hurtful chapter!
delia cerrano chapter 5 . 3/12/2018
No it can't be. John is too tough. Maybe when Finch tells him he loves him...he is still going to tell him isn't he? Maybe that would bring back his humanity.
delia cerrano chapter 4 . 3/7/2018
I've never read that side of Finch...womanizer, joker and now he grabs a gun? I'll bet he knows how to use it also!
Go get your man Mr Finch!