Reviews for Snuggles the Symbiote
Spidey-phd chapter 26 . 5/30
You know how in Naruto most of the characters have horrible/traumatic backstories that they are only able to overcome through the enthusiastic encouragement of a special knuckle-headed ninja? Worm needs a Naruto
Spidey-phd chapter 12 . 5/30
Mjolnir!? Now I am trying to decide who in the Worm-verse might be worthy to wield it... Legend? Miss Militia?
Spidey-phd chapter 6 . 5/30
Princess Bride... the true bridge between alternate realities.
Spidey-phd chapter 1 . 5/29
Very interesting start.

A flipped intro compared to canon. Canon Taylor was an isolated victim who was taken in by the Undersiders and the group dramatically influenced each other over time. How will Taylor's relationship with Snuggles affect her (and the rest of the world)?

Interesting OC. I'm curious to see what her mutation actually is/does.
It's an important term, 'Moral Courage'.
To some it means 'Willingness to sacrifice people.'
To others it means 'Willingness to stick to a code when it's obviously a bad idea.'
But 'To understand what you are doing goes against your religion, your creed or your duty. But to do it anyway because it Needs to be done for humanity.'

Morality is the knowing of good and evil.

Do not speak to me of moral duty, for I have taken up a burden greater then your own.

Courage is to experience fear, and overcome it.

Moral Courage, then is to see that something, while needed, is a terrible evil, but to overcome that fear. The quality of understanding what you are about to do is monstrous, to realize the horror that it is and be repulsed by that. To know that it will wrack you with guilt for the rest of your life, that you will some day have to account for what you are about to do, and to go through with it still.

Moral Courage is to do what needs to be done, without ever becoming callus to the things you are doing.

Because it is when you stop feeling guilt for failing in your duties that you become lax.

So when I consign millions to death, I do so not with a clear heart, but wracked by tears and guilt.
But I still consign those millions to death so that trillions may live.
WindbornesWord chapter 9 . 5/26
Yeah sorry I’m out. You killed Panpan, purely to traumatize a freakin kid for Drama’s sake.
being a vigilante IS illegal
you are welcome to live and die by whatever ideals you want but not force others to or argue against facts of science and history
H Max Marius chapter 55 . 5/23
Aww, come on Taylor, surely you didn't tell her to 'buzz off'? ;p
animusand chapter 50 . 5/23
You jumped the shark something fierce a few chapters back and Ashley just isn't fun to read anymore.

I guess you wanted to make it darker and edgier but I feel you lost the element of, "I like to give hugs."
Except they NEVER wrote it out so no one could be sure of anything

Burn out is a thing

the human race survive
RHJunior chapter 55 . 5/21
one lone bee? Wow, the Queen of Escalation suddenly learns SUBTLETY!
Dread Derek M chapter 55 . 5/21
I'm probably a bad person, but I really, really wanted something awful to happen to the aunt...
BloodElemental chapter 1 . 4/28
Well, it would seem for the prolog(first chapter) that this story is a 'Taylor witnesses how cool and awesome my OC is and how she is never going to become like her'
That just canon Taylor in the wards?
Why the fuck would I want to read this?
Synthdroid

Human replica droid

blasters, droid army, ships

medpack- diagnostics such as medisensors and also could provide flexclamps, synthflesh, irrigation bulbs, bacta, kolto, spray-bandages, bacta patches, spray hypos, bone stabilizers, antiseptics, medical drugs, coagulants, stimulants such as stim-shots, and other essential medicines for the treatment of wounds.

Terraform processor

Farkiller

The Sith Rule of Two. In theory, Darth Bane's ideal is that each apprentice overthrows the master once they've learned all they can, and thus each successive generation of Sith is supposedly stronger and more knowledgeable than the last. But given that the Dark Side of the Force is inherently corruptive and therefore tends to work contrary to any kind of idealism, and the will of the Force supposedly opposes the Sith in the long-term, it's more likely that knowledge is lost with every generation of Sith: the master is always looking for a better apprentice and has an incentive to keep some knowledge from them for self-preservation, and there's always a chance the master might die an accidental death before their apprentice is fully trained, or that an unready apprentice might get lucky and kill their master too early.

Emperor Palpatine in turn, while the most successful Dark Lord of the Sith in history (in that he succeeded in utterly destroying the Jedi Order where thousands of years of previous Sith had failed), can be interpreted as a demonstration of the above. He broke the Rule of Two by picking apprentices more useful as tools for his plans than as potential successors: Darth Maul was a good Jedi-killer but not much of a grand thinker, Count Dooku was almost twenty years older than Palpatine according to canonical dates and thus likely to pre-decease him, and Anakin Skywalker was an arrogant, easily manipulated Hot-Blooded fool who, like Maul, was good at killing Jedi but not at grand strategy

Palpatine was a master of the Dark Side and a great politician but not a general or admiral
204 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »