Reviews for A Marriage of Convenience
Simi chapter 64 . 10/4
Wooooo you go shiguy we all love you and this story is amazing ive literally read the whole thing in a day (literally couldn't put it down) update soon im your new no 1 fan
Lots of Love
P.s what an original plot I love and its so well written you are doing a fabby job
I can't wait for the next chapter. You capture the characters of Harry Potter and use who they are well. Besides Ginny but I never liked her anyways
spitfyre1 chapter 30 . 9/28
A lot of unnamed people in the background here -_- master at keeping me interested here
HammerofJustice chapter 64 . 9/25
Very interesting... Honestly, it's been a while since I've really wanted to reach through my screen and throttle the antagonists of a story. Looking forward to the third part and the resolution (or maybe greater complication) of the plot.
Lordban chapter 64 . 9/21
Ah-h-h-h, doubt, ever insidious.
the dragons rage chapter 64 . 9/20
great chapter and story I look forward to the next part.
Kara chapter 64 . 9/11
While I love this story, it's progressing way too slowly. Please, please let Ginny get what she deserves! Let Harry punish the bag guy. Please, please, please finish the Ginny and Bad Guy plot line. It's just dragging! Other than that, this story is absolutely amazing!
Kaioo chapter 64 . 9/13
The angst is quite painful in this... rip Astoria, Cyrus and Isabella.

I'm hoping Ginny and the other douche canoes get their comeuppance for their shenanigans.. especially the mysterious 'Him'.. prison is too good for him.
Xavras chapter 64 . 9/9
I like it
I just don't like waiting for the ending
for Ginny to get what she deserves
for Harry to grow up and stop being an idiot
and for justice to be served to the jerk trying to take them out

and with all of this going on - you still take time to edit my story - so, thanks again
Excellent
That was an angstfest! Of course, being the masochist that I am, I'm looking forward to more! Excellent job!
Harry... needs to use his big words. I know talking about feelings is not preferred but really.
guest55 chapter 64 . 9/6
Awesome story. The emotional internal conflicts are well thought and written. I can omly ask uou to make harty less of and undecisive wimp. Deal with Ginny once and for all. Actively seek out and destroy the killer. Don't just let the DOM arrest him and get sent to azkaban. Make th r guy suufer. You are moving too slow on this plot.
Jojo chapter 64 . 9/6
Keep up the wonderful work! Sad but meaningful chapter
FadedTears chapter 64 . 9/6
Really great chapter and I really hope to seem both of them go through this unscathed without more pain for them:( I get that its needed but PLEASE:( GIVE THEM A HAPPY ENDING AND BRUTALLY MURDER THE LIL FAGGOT THAT WAS BEHIND THE KILLINGS
1,105 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »