Reviews for A Marriage of Convenience
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 106 . 6/9
I usually have difficulty sticking with such a long story. However, it was easy to read as well as enjoyable.
abhibadanna chapter 106 . 6/6
This is a brilliant story. one of the best drama fanfics of HP
Protection 101 chapter 14 . 6/3
I was FULLY behind Cyrus Greengrass UNTIL he very willing will allow Harry to die in order to blackmail Harry into marrying Daphne.

Cyrus will have a LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG way to make me think that he's a kind pureblood whom truly wants what is best for Harry and Daphne ... (before he dies in this story. Because right now I'm not going to shed one single tear for Cyrus on his death).
Harry needs to get his blood sodium checked, there seems to be an abundance of soy.
JustinOtherFictionFan chapter 106 . 4/11
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you both for sticking this out to the end. This is one of the best fics I have read and possibly The best because it is the only one of substantial length that I can remember that was finished.

Shygui, thanks again for helping see this through to completion.
JustinOtherFictionFan chapter 102 . 4/11
Whoa! What an incredible conclusion to that trial! Really wish Greco had said something to someone before he left the courtroom.
Shygui rocks! You are awesome. I have been gathering from other authors, both here on fanfiction and in regularly published novels that no good author succeeds without the support of an even better editor.
JustinOtherFictionFan chapter 87 . 4/9
Finally, a true hint at the likely identity of the mystery guy with the grudge...
JustinOtherFictionFan chapter 86 . 4/9
All that retching, Totally saw that diagnosis coming.
Rico Perrien chapter 106 . 4/7
Excellent story. Congrats to you and Shygui for all your work on it.

I loo forward to seeing what the plot bunnies have produced (bunnies are very prolific)
JustinOtherFictionFan chapter 77 . 4/1
Whoah! Okay, I did not believe you would actually kill HER off. Wow.
JustinOtherFictionFan chapter 69 . 3/31
Is it bothering anyone else that we still don't know the identity of this mystery manipulator? I am going crazy here
JustinOtherFictionFan chapter 64 . 3/31
Fooooooooor, He's a jolly good fellow! He's a jolly good fellow. He's a jolly good fellowwwwwwwww! Which nobody can deny! There's nobody like shygui! As awesome as our shygui! For he's a jolly good fellowwwwwww! Which nobody can deny! (Think the chorus at the end of Clue led by Tim Curry)
JustinOtherFictionFan chapter 51 . 3/30
The plot thickens... Okay, obviously the Ginny dinner is going to blow up in their faces but I feel like something is going to go amok with this hiring thing also.
JustinOtherFictionFan chapter 50 . 3/30
Sigh, sooner or later he will hopefully learn that you can't let a crying baby prevent important or crucial conversations. Might delay them and definitely interrupt them though.
JustinOtherFictionFan chapter 49 . 3/30
I just KNOW his dinner with Ginny is going to come out at the worst possible time and in the worst possible way. Those sorts of things are like splinters. Pull them out asap and face the pain if any.
2,471 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »