Reviews for A Marriage of Convenience
Vi38 chapter 2 . 2/25/2018
Excellent chapter
shinykamon chapter 2 . 2/25/2018
interesting so far but I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. a few more chapters in and I'm sure I'll enjoy it. I think I know what's going on with Daphne, but I'm curious to this mysterious potion Harry took that Daphne doesn't want to think about
werewolfghost654 chapter 2 . 2/25/2018
I can't wait to read more. This is great!
hellfire45 chapter 2 . 2/25/2018
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next
truBlack chapter 2 . 2/25/2018
Hey Dorothea glad to see you back.

I gotta be honest and say I do not know what to think of this first chapter just yet. I will follow but not favorite yet.

Based on the title of the story and from what I have read so far it seems like this might be an angst ridden type of fic. I really dislike angst but I am still willing to give it a chance.

I can see why Daphne would feel that Ginny is a threat. Her marriage with Harry didn't come from love and the miscarriage 5 years ago must have really made things worse. I don't think there is much Harry can do there. It seems to me he shows her affection and love but in the end Daphne will have to work this out on her own.

I have a suspicion that Daphne might be pregnant. She complains of being fatigue and wanting to sleep. She is also feeling nauseous around wine? Sounds like a pregnant woman to me.

Yaw6113 chapter 2 . 2/25/2018
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot. I am sorry if I am annoying you with my reviews it's just that I really like your stories.
BMS chapter 2 . 2/25/2018
Intriguing start.
Look forward to more
hppjo4lyf chapter 2 . 2/25/2018
First of all I love Harry/Daphne pairing. This is a new concept for this ship. I liked the prologue. Let's see where you take it.
Btw sill waiting for update of 'From Southampton to New York and beyond'. It's my favourite fic from you so far.
Machcia chapter 2 . 2/25/2018
Head Auror Ronald Weasley... HAHAHAHAHA! Good one, this was all a dream sequence, wasn't it?
Shygui chapter 2 . 2/25/2018
Well I might be just a bit biased but great start Dorothea lol.
I am looking forward to seeing where our journey ends
jaythekoala chapter 2 . 2/25/2018
An interesting premise. I'm not sure what to think of 400-word chapters, but provided updates stay as regular as you promise, things should be alright. I definitely like the fact that you've plotted the whole thing out, it will make the story a much more interesting read knowing you've got a particular destination in mind...

The prologue was fantastic, as full of intrigue as you no doubt intended it. So many questions raised: why can't Harry and Daphne conceive, what's with the potion Daphne didn't want to think about, what happened to Daphne's family (and why isn't she more upset about it), and of course, what's with Ginny? Particularly I'm interested in the last of those: you've already shown off Harry and Daphne as brilliantly three-dimensional characters and I hope Ginny is the same. I'm sure all those questions will be answered sooner or later... and others raised, of course! I look forward to the next chapter.
y0sh chapter 2 . 2/25/2018
I like your other stories a lot more, for the simple reaseon that i can't stand Ginny and she's obviously going to play a major role in this one... Hope you update the other stories soon!
ApprenticeOfDaedalus chapter 1 . 2/25/2018
Aw man, why do you have to hurt my heart like this? Only the first chapter and my heart already hurts for this beautifully insecure Daphne.

I really hope her realizing Harry loves her happens sooner than later though. I understand that you as a writer can’t rush things, but holy shit, me as a reader can’t handle it.

Definitely looking forward to more!
WirexiaGaming chapter 2 . 2/25/2018
I am curious where this story will aim
Tardy-Typewriter chapter 2 . 2/25/2018
I am excited. That chapter has got me hooked
2,403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 150 157 158 159 160 161 Next »