Reviews for A Marriage of Convenience
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 59 . 5/28
I love the plot so far. Usually I wait until the end of a completed story to review, but two things are really bothering me. The lack of a pensive has been explained, but why can’t Harry just go to Hogwarts and ask to use the pensive there? Also, Daphne seems to be so forgiving, a little bit too forgiving, almost making her look like such a weak character. I’m sure there’s a reason for that that I’ll find out as I continue reading, but I just couldn’t help myself to point these two things out right now.
AriomAlucard chapter 106 . 5/23
EWE
I will now consider this Book 8 and refuse the Épilogue of HP&DH as cannon. Making the cursed child a fan fic.
This story was amazing suspenseful and well written. Poor Ginny, I've hated her so many times in so many stories and I've loved here here and there, but this Ginny was just sad (don't get me wrong I hated her as well)

Thank you for writing amazing stories.
King Smork chapter 106 . 5/20
loved this fic so glad i found it cant wait to see what else you write
AriomAlucard chapter 40 . 5/19
Thank you for being such an amazing writer. I got goosebumps multiple times throughout this chapter. And thank you again for not being predictable
AriomAlucard chapter 22 . 5/19
As this story is already old I doubt that my wants will be answered in the coming chapters but for the love of Merlin, please have this be a recurring thing where Cyrus sometimes goes to try and remove the cushioning charm that harry would put on the chairs in the future.
AriomAlucard chapter 12 . 5/19
Jesus. I absolutely hate Ginny, this is a hard read for me. I love everything you write but it reminds me of my failed marriage so much, the cheating, the money problems, the distancing while I tried my best. I will continue to read, I just want to let you know that this is all very believable having actually lived through almost this exact thing my self, except you know, no magic, and instead of Auror, it was the Marines, and instead of slytherin it was a guy in the Army. Also I effed up and married her, before I knew she was a two timing b. the separation process sucked.
Lyria17 chapter 106 . 4/27
Oh my god, I don‘t have words for how insanely amazing this story is! I loved it so much and read it almost in one go. Too bad that the human body does need sleep and food and other such annoying things that take away from my reading time... :D

Thank you sooo much for writing and finishing this story! I read a few Haphne stories before but this is by far the best thought out plot with so much depth for the characters and so many awesome little insights that I‘ve read for a long time! Most definitely a new favourite of mine! 3 Thank you and Shygui so much!
Raizen1125 chapter 106 . 4/27
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH. God, this was fantastic. A perfect amount of schaxenfreude laden karmic retribution, AND that douchecanoe actually did get turned into a grease stain on a wall like I wanted. Followed by the fluffiest fluff that ever did fluff. Bravo, Dorothea. This story is a masterpiece.
guardian of grayskull chapter 106 . 4/26
I really enjoyed this story from start to finish, and I love the epilogue! Daphne and Harry have a daughter, the real Williams I feel sorry for him he's an empty shell due to what was done to him because of Carrington, but Daphne made sure he and his parents were will taken care of. One story ends and another begins. And no, I believe you didn't disappoint anyone with this story, those who have read and reviewed this story kept you going and I am glad you have their support!
guardian of grayskull chapter 105 . 4/26
Carrington, he tried to kill Daphne but failed! I found it a little funny when she told Harry to move before the spell hit him. And Carrington killed Cyrus no wonder that Harry put all of his magical strength into the BOMBARDA MAXIMA spell also glad to see Ron showing up, and I did enjoy the chapter as always.
guardian of grayskull chapter 103 . 4/26
The trial is over, Daphne's a free woman. I don't blame Harry for not wanting to let Daphne out of his sight, he'd come so close to losing her and that scared him on a level I didn't think was possible! And the mystery guy at the end of the chapter you're still the queen of surprises!
guardian of grayskull chapter 104 . 4/26
First of all I want to apologize for being behind the reviews, but I made a promise and I intend to keep it! Okay this chapter was full of surprises! I enjoy Nicholas investitgaiting Malfoy, and the things he found out I hope and yeah Roger Davises was a complete and utter slime ball! But the biggest reveal about Cyrus brother that really surprised me! I always wondered what happened to Pansy? Just curious, and the end of the chapter cliff hanger!
Raizen1125 chapter 54 . 4/25
This is a very engrossing story. Though, it definitely amplifies my desire for schadenfreude with every attempt that little shitheel makes on our beloved couple. I can only hope he gets turned into a grease stain on a wall eventually.
PhoenixFireII chapter 106 . 4/23
I read this whole story in maybe eight hours. I just couldn’t put it down. I don’t think I’ve enjoyed a Haphne story as much as this one in a long time. You did an amazing job with this fic, and I’m a little sad it took me this long to find this story. Really nicely done.

-PhoenixFireII
wujuninja chapter 106 . 4/18
you are fucking amazing this was sooooo awesome. I wish I could write. last 12 months I have been living on fics
2,403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »