Reviews for ITerations
PepperCornPie chapter 96 . 9/27/2019
Hi! :) i’m new to the IT fandom and your story is the first i’ve read and omg i love it! At first was a little confused with the time jumps but once i got the hang of it I quite enjoyed the way the story was set up for us readers :) i do hope you continue this story! Part two just came out so maybe you’ve got some inspiration from it? I do hope that the Losers swear to not forget Penny and they do the blood oath for it. Wonder how Penny would react to them being older..? I do hope to read more! And i’m so curious about the ending of Hurry and wait...hmmm did Penny kidnap Bev? Or hurt her? Accidentally? Will she get to see the Deadlights?
Guest chapter 96 . 7/27/2019
Good. Really good.
HowlynMad chapter 1 . 4/30/2019
You came from a recommendation from another writer doing short AU good/neutral PW. I ended up enjoying those a lot so I thought I would check yours out too. We're off to a good start.
Eveleech chapter 96 . 8/15/2018
Yeah, those girls who were trying to entice Robert Gray/Pennywise/IT have no idea that the handsome man they see is actually a cosmic eldritch monster whose true form can drive anyone insane by looking at IT!

It reminds me of people started having fetishes for Pennywise after they saw the actor playing T. No wonder why Andy and Barbara hid Bill away from the press before the movie was released! o_O
Alice of the Ashes chapter 96 . 8/15/2018
Still one of my favorite chapters. The chemistry between Bev and Penny/Rob in this fic is really special, and you've done a fantastic job crafting Rob into a character/facet of It that is all his own. Love love love
Alice of the Ashes chapter 95 . 8/15/2018
I've been waiting to see your take on Bev's confrontation with her father. Fitting that the first person she goes to for comfort in this AU is Penny. Their conversation about why Penny is bothering to form a bond with the Losers is great, gives us a glimpse into his mindset without over-explaining his nature or motivations (because who can really understand him?). The sudden attack at the end is great, comes as a surprise and leaves us on a nice cliffhanger. Great job, great chapter.
ErraGray chapter 95 . 8/7/2018
Oh, my God. NO.
Don't worry, I don't hate you for writing this. This is why I love your stories. There's always these reminders that, no matter how sweet and fluffy Penny is, he's still a danger. There's always that undercurrent that reminds you he IS a monster.
Alice of the Ashes chapter 94 . 8/2/2018
A wide range of emotions, here. We have the Losers sort of hanging around at loose ends, aware they can't do anything to help Penny and trying to drag their time out with him as long as they can, then some great tension as Penny senses trouble and Bill/Richie/Eddie try to find Georgie before the bullies do. And a killer end scene with shapeshifted Penny saving the Losers and letting himself go a little in the process. A good, strong picture of how the Losers can only help him so much, and how his hold on wakefulness and self-control is slipping.
Alice of the Ashes chapter 93 . 8/2/2018
Heartbreaking to see Georgie afraid to fall asleep and lose Penny before he can say goodbye, and to see the Losers sort of at a loss for what to do. I think you captured the concept of Maturin well (from what little I know), and left us on a nice sort-of cliffhanger.
Guest chapter 93 . 7/23/2018
Scuse me ma'am where do you get the talent for writing beautiful and moving fanfiction thing?
Alice of the Ashes chapter 92 . 7/20/2018
Love those final two lines.

Bittersweet to see It attempting to convince Henry to leave town, before a confrontation becomes inevitable. Seems like It almost succeeded, too. I look forward to seeing how their paths cross again.
Alice of the Ashes chapter 91 . 7/20/2018
Love seeing Penny talk circles around the Losers
SkyHighDisco-new chapter 90 . 7/3/2018
Another perfect wrap-up of an individual Loser resolving his issue with Pennywise. This one was perhaps the most prominent, given their tempestuous dynamic and the hate bubble that grew between them. Took you long enough, boys.
I can only imagine what followed after that. Richie backing up, trying to wipe out the tears and snot, completely embarrassed, does his greetings and makes for the exit and then Pennywise: "Richie."
"Yeah?"
"Forgot something?" *pushes skate to roll towards him*
SkyHighDisco-new chapter 89 . 7/3/2018
Oh here's a blooper: "Always gotta throw in your two pennies, right? No, what, wait- that's not how it goes..."
Sophia: "Makes sense, though."
Bill: "Close enough."

Still one of the best chapters. And a priceless Eddie/Richie banter this fandom cannot go without. Beverly being a sweetheart for once, and Victor a self-depreciating guilt-driven mess. And then the ring finally closing for once. You go, fellas. Enjoy all the time you have left. 3
SkyHighDisco-new chapter 88 . 7/3/2018
Another perfect, bitter moment completely soaked in dark. I think we all cheered for him to pull the trigger, even as we knew he'd never do it. He is Mike, he doesn't pull triggers. Mike has every right to remain upset at It. Let us be honest, if someone had blurted out the truth as coldly and out of thin air, we'd all feel the same.
Yeah, only you're gonna miss those 'settling differences' and it won't exactly go according to plan, will it? The tragedy of ITerations is that nothing ever goes according to plan.