Reviews for Bleach: Friends This Close
dude4anime1 chapter 1 . 6/3
I loved it. In fact this story inspired me to write my first fanfic abou Jushiro and his third seats _
I enjoyed every bit of it.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 3/23
Haha! Bromance indeed! Even though I know they are best friends if you squint with different eyes the bromance could be considered yaoi.
MLLu chapter 1 . 3/4
Haha the teapot discussion :D Such a cute short one-shot. nice dialogs ;) I really enjoyed reading this.
Sheankelor chapter 1 . 3/2
Ah, lovely! Such a pleasant read. I'm sorry to have waited this long to get to it, but I seem to be having trouble making my letters end up where they are supposed to be. Honestly. *shakes head*

Now, those two seem soooo sweet and calm. The captains that is. The other two? Just a teech excitable. I do love how Kiyone knows enough of what is going on, but not enough to understand it perfectly.

Now, I am going to sit here and enjoy a spot of tea while we wait for Juushiro to get to feeling a mite bit better.
Sweet stuff
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 2/26
The allusions work well, leaving everyone in the know but Sentaro!

Being sick is usually disheartening but it looks like there are some perks if you're Captain Juushiro. Thanks for sharing!
wingedmercury chapter 1 . 2/25
Oh, the argument over the teapot was adorable. It's so cute how devoted they are to their captain! It is interesting to think that though the shinigami can live for centuries, that Ukitake has been sick for this long (poor guy). I love the friendship/bromance. Please update soon!